British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn v Ipswich 05/07/21

Better watch again to see the reaction... don't suppose we got all 4 points or did we drop another point like last time? 

Allitt after stopping Ipswich getting 4 points tonight 

BrA=

Think that's Trees behind him too :P

Edited by Daniel Smith
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, topsoil said:

Personally I've got no interest in individual meetings. I support a team, not individual riders.

When I go to a meeting to watch my team I have an emotional investment in it. Each to their own.

I accept what you say but if you want a weekly fix, league racing simply does not have the numbers any longer to cover a  calendar of racing from April to October. I like league racing and have followed three teams since the 60’s (governed mainly by where I have lived) but I have always found that supporting the local rider facing off in a individual meeting against quality opposition and seeing up and coming talent plying their trade against some formidable opposition a useful gauge as to how they may fair in the sport. As you say each supporter has a preference and that is good but those youngsters need to test themselves in various scenarios and individual meetings may offer a different dynamic without the pressure of team racing.

11 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

The 8 ball rammed hard into the bottom pocket on a regular basis after starting with a three in a bed fest

So potted the brown and then screwed back for the pink ,did a bit of work on the tip and looked forward to finishing the job with little to no fuss then set it up to go again 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hawk127 said:

I accept what you say but if you want a weekly fix, league racing simply does not have the numbers any longer to cover a  calendar of racing from April to October. I like league racing and have followed three teams since the 60’s (governed mainly by where I have lived) but I have always found that supporting the local rider facing off in a individual meeting against quality opposition and seeing up and coming talent plying their trade against some formidable opposition a useful gauge as to how they may fair in the sport. As you say each supporter has a preference and that is good but those youngsters need to test themselves in various scenarios and individual meetings may offer a different dynamic without the pressure of team racing.

I appreciate there is a huge shortage or riders and I can see things getting worse because through time I think Polish clubs will want a total monopoly on riders. Clubs seem to be realising that they need to rectify this by bringing through young riders. 

What a shower of sh@t. How can the same people pick the Lynn and the Panthers team.

Wells is no better than Proctor, who they shouldn't of had in the first place!! Bridger..waste of points.. Heeps, a good rider at Lynn, riding for Ippo tonight.

Well done Ippo :blink:

Edited by Bald Bloke

Peed off to see us lose again.Only Jorgensen,Lawson and to a lesser extent Kerr can hold their heads up of the regular Lynn riders.

Allitt needs to leave Lynn and concentrate on his role at Peterborough.

Another thing though why have some usual posters only come on here to slate what happened at the start(rightly so)but never actually comment when there has been a good race.

Bagpuss summed it up nicely.Some posters could take a leaf out of his book.People give Trees stick for her sticking up for Lynn,whilst some posters are just the total opposite but they can't see that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Star Lady said:

Hubby just spotted a search and rescue helicopter over the stadium searching for the crowd:rolleyes:

There was a good crowd Thursday. 4x That.When did you last go

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

So potted the brown and then screwed back for the pink ,did a bit of work on the tip and looked forward to finishing the job with little to no fuss then set it up to go again 

I've seen his ball control,,, he is a master of the reverse side off the bottom cushion

10 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Peed off to see us lose again.Only Jorgensen,Lawson and to a lesser extent Kerr can hold their heads up of the regular Lynn riders.

Allitt needs to leave Lynn and concentrate on his role at Peterborough.

Another thing though why have some usual posters only come on here to slate what happened at the start(rightly so)but never actually comment when there has been a good race.

Bagpuss summed it up nicely.Some posters could take a leaf out of his book.People give Trees stick for her sticking up for Lynn,whilst some posters are just the total opposite but they can't see that.

Buster needs to take a good look as a Lynn owner for over 25 years.. Is Cam who goes well at Lynn, suddenly can't beat Mountain. It stinks for me. Fu@k me he was introduced as a prolific scorer at Lynn on Thursday.....

Edited by Bald Bloke

46 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Said it last week and I'll say it again KL should pull out of the league.

Just risking the clubs future now. Nobody is going to pay £18 to watch the KL side. Lucky Nicholls is guesting otherwise it would be a cricket score.

That's the spirit

Some good racing tonight by King's Lynn standards, although looked tricky to ride early doors.

• Like 1

Anyway,,,,, that bloke who tried reffing tonight should be nowhere near a tv meeting ever again