British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn v Ipswich 05/07/21

1 minute ago, DanielC said:

Some good racing tonight by King's Lynn standards, although looked tricky to ride early doors.

Is that enough to keep you happy

So, what's the worst top flight points total for a bottom team?? 

2 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Just when you think speedway can't make itself look any more stupid,,, we have a ref making rules up 

.......But it would have been a good listen if they still had pit phones!!!! Trouble is we STILL dont know if the ref excluded Worell at the first attempt,it was just Nigel telling us!!!B).ANYONE that went please can you clear up if the white exclusion light came on?

29 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I've seen his ball control,,, he is a master of the reverse side off the bottom cushion

I've run out of likes apparently :D

2 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I've run out of likes apparently :D

Is that a thing,,, didn't realise we were limited. I shall be more careful not to dish mine out willy nilly from now on 

Agent Heeps 100% I called it.See what he scores next home meeting

Edited by Bald Bloke

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

Agent Heeps 100%

Ipswich rider of the night - gave me something to cheer on a night where I've never been less enthused by a Witches win over Kings Lynn

Still won't be attending on Thursday  - the first home meeting I will voluntarily miss in 35 years......

Just now, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Ipswich rider of the night - gave me something to cheer on a night where I've never been less enthused by a Witches win over Kings Lynn

Still won't be attending on Thursday  - the first home meeting I will voluntarily miss in 35 years......

Nice try

9 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

So, what's the worst top flight points total for a bottom team?? 

I remember 1986 when Lynn lost every home meeting although they did win two away!

10 minutes ago, speedwaysliders said:

.......But it would have been a good listen if they still had pit phones!!!! Trouble is we STILL dont know if the ref excluded Worell at the first attempt,it was just Nigel telling us!!!B).ANYONE that went please can you clear up if the white exclusion light came on?

The ref put the white light on straight away.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WembleyLion said:

I remember 1986 when Lynn lost every home meeting although they did win two away!

History to repeat itself with another visit to Foxhall to come....

1 minute ago, cartman said:

Thank you for clearing that up,all we need to know now isMr Bates thinking about what happened after that!!

3 minutes ago, cartman said:

Which rules out a tapes malfunction and means Nicholls had to go

Complete inept incompetence from the ref not to do that and the Witches camp not to question it

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Which rules out a tapes malfunction and means Nicholls had to go

Complete inept incompetence from the ref not to do that and the Witches camp not to question it

LOL, Wasnt Bates a quite decent rider in his time,wonder if he had any talks with refs over the years?

I wasn't absolutely sure that Scott touched the tapes in heat 1. I was sure that Steve Worrall did. Either way, one of them had to go. The only question was, "Which one?".

The only decision that makes no sense at all is all 4 back. I'm glad I wasn't trying to explain that decision to someone who had never seen seedway before.