British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Terry Tibbs

Kings Lynn - talk to me!

41 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

It's not too often that Terry Tibbs talks speedway these days but when I do, people say Terry you're still the man! So Kings Lynn fans talk to me!

I've told Busty so many times that unless his brings back Main Man Rogers into the fold that the sport in the Fluxing Arena of Eastern England is on a slope more slippy, than the EU butter mountains. 

I had a lunch with little Johnny C in the Wimpy in Chingford High Street just last week,  after 2 Milk Shakes and a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, little Johnny C agreed that there is only one man to bring back the glory days and that is Main Man Rogers!  I have sent Busty a telex telling him he needs to quickly contact The Ace that is Mase and agree a deal for Main Man Rogers to return with immediate effect.  The German chap was ever so nice, in fact my 4th wife Greta had a liaison with him once in Krystof Stojanowski's caravan in the car park of the Smallbrook Stadium on the Island of Wight, but that's a different matter for now!  

Answer me this, is there is a man with more credentials that Main Man Rogers - the answer is simply no!  Look what he did for the career of Bomabardier Harris, turned him into a near GP Gold Meadlist.  Don't forget what he did at Coventry Speedway, the way he mentored Big Blayne Scroggins into probably their greatest team manager of all time and of course his success at turning Mildenhall Fen Tigers from the FSO's of the sport to the BMW's!   Talking of BMW's my valet boy Christopher Mills, is around to do a bit of spannering if any of you are looking for someone who is handy with a wrench, whilst my business Jimmy Lynch is busy with that wench Audrey he met at the Chinford British Legion just before lockdown in January 2020! But once again I digress.  

I could go on for hours, but we need to act fast 

Listen to Terry, bring back Main Man Rogers, Busty!  Thank you, goodbye, much looove!!! 

Brilliant lol

Can you put me in touch with the Internet Service Providings chap please Terry? I want my free ring-ding. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, semion said:

Baggy I’m still looking for Jafooli .... so cooli 

Do you sell doovde semmers?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Terry Tibbs said:

It's not too often that Terry Tibbs talks speedway these days but when I do, people say Terry you're still the man! So Kings Lynn fans talk to me!

I've told Busty so many times that unless his brings back Main Man Rogers into the fold that the sport in the Fluxing Arena of Eastern England is on a slope more slippy, than the EU butter mountains. 

I had a lunch with little Johnny C in the Wimpy in Chingford High Street just last week,  after 2 Milk Shakes and a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, little Johnny C agreed that there is only one man to bring back the glory days and that is Main Man Rogers!  I have sent Busty a telex telling him he needs to quickly contact The Ace that is Mase and agree a deal for Main Man Rogers to return with immediate effect.  The German chap was ever so nice, in fact my 4th wife Greta had a liaison with him once in Krystof Stojanowski's caravan in the car park of the Smallbrook Stadium on the Island of Wight, but that's a different matter for now!  

Answer me this, is there is a man with more credentials that Main Man Rogers - the answer is simply no!  Look what he did for the career of Bomabardier Harris, turned him into a near GP Gold Meadlist.  Don't forget what he did at Coventry Speedway, the way he mentored Big Blayne Scroggins into probably their greatest team manager of all time and of course his success at turning Mildenhall Fen Tigers from the FSO's of the sport to the BMW's!   Talking of BMW's my valet boy Christopher Mills, is around to do a bit of spannering if any of you are looking for someone who is handy with a wrench, whilst my business Jimmy Lynch is busy with that wench Audrey he met at the Chinford British Legion just before lockdown in January 2020! But once again I digress.  

I could go on for hours, but we need to act fast 

Listen to Terry, bring back Main Man Rogers, Busty!  Thank you, goodbye, much looove!!! 

Superb we have missed you Terry!! Talk to me some more!!

11 hours ago, London Racer said:

Superb we have missed you Terry!! Talk to me some more!!

If he was still alive, cowboy Roy Rogers would have been my next choice.  Top cowboy with a beautiful horse. 

On 7/6/2021 at 4:35 PM, Terry Tibbs said:

Listen to

Listen to somebody with vast experience ( alongside your own  ) Buster. Not everyone else is wrong. Otherwise speedway at the AFA / Norfolk Arena / Saddlebow Road is definitely on a very slippery slope to extinction. Feedback is not criticism.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

Listen to somebody with vast experience ( alongside your own  ) Buster. Not everyone else is wrong. Otherwise speedway at the AFA / Norfolk Arena / Saddlebow Road is definitely on a very slippery slope to extinction. Feedback is not criticism.

feedback is what a good business should be built on

• Like 1

The same Chelmsford born, Arena Essex rider Chris Mills? 

• Like 1