British Speedway Forum
crescent girl

BANDITS v MONARCHS (Saturday, July 10th - 7pm)

Summers has been a great servant but struggling. 

Bickley needs to realise giving more stickers away on a van than he's scored CL points in 3 seasons doesn't make you a speedway rider. 

Well done to Monarchs outclassed by a side wanting to win.Quote of the night from that clown Barrie.” Most dominant display by an away team he has witnessed,because Berwick are not a bad Team” Really!!!!!
As*e licking of the highest order award.:rolleyes:

PS

That won’t be last home defeat this season IMO,but as long as the crowds hold up and they buy plenty of cheap booze we should be OK.

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 5

Said before meeting began we would get beat ,but didn't think we would get battered like that,worst performance for ages,as mentioned Leon and Kasper both took sore ones last night so are excused,the other five well they were just mince,fed up hearing about strength in depth, we've got #hit in depth something has to change (no idea how or what).If that was as Dick thought the biggest attendance hope it was mostly Edinburgh supporters ,can see the crowd falling after that,kudos to the away supporters staying back for the NDL challenge match.

Edited by Bandit59
Spelling
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Said before meeting began we would get beat ,but didn't think we would get battered like that,worst performance for ages,as mentioned Leon and Kasper both took sore ones last night so are excused,the other five well they were just mince,fed up hearing about strength in depth, we've got #hit in depth something has to change (no idea how or what).If that was as Dick thought the biggest attendance hope it was mostly Edinburgh supporters ,can see the crowd falling after that,kudos to the away supporters staying back for the NFL challenge match.

Don’t expect changes,it’s one big happy family.:rolleyes: 
PS

I thought the track was crap tonight,but I’m only a paying punter who has never ridden a speedway bike.No doubt that’s how the Team wanted it done.Pity they can’t gate.:rolleyes:

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 3

Still can’t believe what I saw tonight.

A stroke of brilliance booking Drew Kemp as a guest. Thanks Drew.

All 7 riders won a race.

Shows the benefits of having a strong tail end.

Really pleased for Nathan

5 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

Still can’t believe what I saw tonight.

A stroke of brilliance booking Drew Kemp as a guest. Thanks Drew.

All 7 riders won a race.

Shows the benefits of having a strong tail end.

Really pleased for Nathan

Says it all when Lawson can win a race beating our No1 and Danny G riding a lawnmower .:D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hacksaw Jim Duggan said:

Enough about the result,  it’s not important,  how long did it take to 

Edited by Gringo

5 hours ago, Hacksaw Jim Duggan said:

Enough about the result,  it’s not important,  how long did it take to run this meeting? 

I’m afraid the result is absolutely important. If for Berwick alot of fans dont return after last nights result, then the result was very important. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Hacksaw Jim Duggan said:

Enough about the result,  it’s not important,  how long did it take to run this meeting? 

Really????

Gary Flint saying on Facebook"I honestly don't think we were as bad as it looked"", was he watching the meeting,yes we were Edinburgh were far superior in every department oh to have a proper number one like Masters.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hacksaw Jim Duggan said:

:D

41 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Gary Flint saying on Facebook"I honestly don't think we were as bad as it looked"", was he watching the meeting,yes we were Edinburgh were far superior in every department oh to have a proper number one like Masters.

We were worse:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

“I honestly don’t think we were as bad as it looked”

What the hell was he watching then as from where I was standing we rode like absolute pish! 

• Like 3