British Speedway Forum
crescent girl

BANDITS v MONARCHS (Saturday, July 10th - 7pm)

4 hours ago, screm said:

Do you think these are Gary`s original comments or what the author of the match report thinks he would say.

I don’t know… but if they are his original thoughts then I’m sorry but that is not good enough for me as a paying fan! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, screm said:

Posted by Leon Flint on his Facebook page, sadly we cant have seven Leon Flints. Other riders are yet to comment.

Literally couldn’t sleep last night after what happened yesterday. It simply just isn’t good enough and all I can do is apologies. Few weeks now to go back to the basics and sort it out and think what we need to do to come back stronger.

Leon Flint has absolutely nothing to apologise for that young man has been one of the very few bright spots in this otherwise shambolic season loving watching him develop  and some of the others could take a leaf out of his book..

So what was the problem last night I think we all know the team are way below what they should be in spite of what Barrie said about the Monarchs beating a good Bandits team bollicks they did, Bandits are very poor and the racing is practically none exsistant .. But I wont take anything away from Edinburgh they were good but like others have said they were made to look brilliant by a very poor Berwick..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gazc said:

I predict a 30 pager at least .

Surely the other mob weren't that good.

Just another day at the office. :approve:

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Doesn’t seem like the track alterations have done anything to the actual racing. Still very one line. 
I know William spent hours in the workshop yesterday morning so glad to see his efforts turning into points. Kye again on a track he’s never seen was outstanding. Most pleased for Nathan, willing to learn hadn’t really scored what he’s deserved the last couple of meeting but did last night which was pleasing. Masters is a joy to watch absolutely effortless last night.

Still think William’s equipment seems sub standard. Fact Kemp was in team and Kye also at reserve shows where we have been struggling. 

6 hours ago, screm said:

Track was very slick, and no amount of water they dump on it hit helped. Surely though we must have riders who have the knowledge and experience who can make the necessary bike adjustments to get them out of the starts which they seemed incapable of doing last night. 

Obviously not I'm afraid.

16 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Just another day at the office. :approve:

That's a pity, I'm sure you would rather have been at the speedway 

• Haha 1

Excellent result. The type of scoreline which may even gain us a mention on Eurosport instead of "Glasgow this, Glasgow that" during the brief roundup on a Monday night.

Over to you Nigel, Kelvin and young Abi...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, King Jamie said:

Excellent result. The type of scoreline which may even gain us a mention on Eurosport instead of "Glasgow this, Glasgow that" during the brief roundup on a Monday night.

Over to you Nigel, Kelvin and young Abi...

The mention will be along these lines.

Meanwhile in less important news Edinburgh scrape a win on Saturday against a depleted Berwick side  , however there next two league meetings are against the glorious Tigers of Glasgow we’re I expect them to be well and truly pumped , what do you think Kelv.

Yeah Nigel pumped well and truly.

• Haha 4