British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

GP 2021 rounds 1 and 2 Prague Fri/Sun 16th/18th July live on BT Sport

25 minutes ago, fliss44 said:

Will Scott still commentate? He is meant to be guesting for Leicester at Eastbourne.

He'll just have to time his rides...

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

BT2 looks like the best bet .

Live World Rally Championship on that

1 hour ago, nw42 said:

No consolation either.

Spelling has never been my strong pint.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Bt 2 4:30 pm maybe not showing live

Your posting above would have been the repeat showing of the postponed  meeting which is not currently showing on any guides, I'm assumimg it will be on at 12 noon uk time 

Maybe BT are busy creating a Eurosport type player for 12 bells tomorrow so we can all subscribe and shell out a few more pounds to watch.  VK it is then.

7 hours ago, chris4gillian said:

I don't disagree, but Charlie clearly said that it had been amended to 10am which she must've been told in her ear like.

That will be the Poles kicking off because they have to run their league match's & of course they are far more important than the SGP so if it starts at 10:00 they will be at Church.

Probably no studio link, just on with the racing with Kelvin and Nigel at 12 o’clock .

12 hours ago, chris4gillian said:

But Charlie said live on air that it had been changed from 12pm (UK time) to 10am (UK time) and Scotty responded by saying that it might not be easy for the riders as they're used to riding later in the day.  I guess we'll have to wait and see what shows up on the BT schedule if they cover it.

She never said it had been CHANGED - she just said 10am only seconds after the live interview in which Phil Morris said 1pm local time - 12pm UK time.