10th 7 points  Madsen

11th 6 points  Fricke

12th 5 points  Zagar

13th 4 points Kasprzak

14th 3 points Kvech

15th 2 points Lambert

16th 1 point Berntzon

32 minutes ago, bruno said:

I think Kelvin and Chris have been excellent but surely they should know what's going on points wise

Indeed they have, but to be fair they do have the commentary to concentrate on too. I’m slowly getting to grips with the points system but it takes some getting used to.

At least that answers the anthem question, shame as the Russian one is one of the best. Well done Laguta.

Edited by Tactical Joker
  • Like 2

KK and Berntzon have added nothing to this GP season,Lambert needs to take the “ ruthless” off his leathers and Woffy needs to gate and ride a tough 1st bend.Just my observations.Janowski is the man to beat and Laguta won’t be far away with his gating skills.Emil looks slow normally fast when hits the front.

Edited by Fromafar

Well that answered the national anthem question for Laguna and Sayfutinov….. Tchaikovsky’s piano concerto no 1 it is then !

9 minutes ago, Lioness said:

Well that answered the national anthem question for Laguna and Sayfutinov….. Tchaikovsky’s piano concerto no 1 it is then !

all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order

• Haha 5

by far the best commentary pairing,kelvin 10 times better when not trying to make stupid jokes with an equally unfunny pearson,stick with kelvin and chris, and also scrap the studio analysis,pearson probably on the biggest wage so bt think also of the money you could save!!!

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

At last! A grand Prix that I could watch, and enjoy, with the sound on, BT please stick with these two commentators , Kelvin is very knowledgable (as an ex rider) and is NOT trying to tell us how much he knows all the time!  Bravo

p.s. I watch MOTOGP with the option to have the bike sound on and the commentary off!

Edited by jaykay2PT

Good meeting, but I wonder what exactly went wrong for Emil in the final heat?

49 minutes ago, Navigator1900 said:

Good meeting, but I wonder what exactly went wrong for Emil in the final heat?

Set up troubles maybe,it’s not usual for him to be caught after a lap,bike looks slow( of maybe he is getting older).

Can Nigel even work for BT Sport, he is also a Talksport employee, BT Sports is aligned with the BBC (the competition) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, poole keith said:

by far the best commentary pairing,kelvin 10 times better when not trying to make stupid jokes with an equally unfunny pearson,stick with kelvin and chris, and also scrap the studio analysis,pearson probably on the biggest wage so bt think also of the money you could save!!!

Why would you scrap studio analysis? Surely more ineresting than tractors grading the track.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, marko said:

Can Nigel even work for BT Sport, he is also a Talksport employee, BT Sports is aligned with the BBC (the competition) 

Hes a freelance journalist 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Phil The Ace said:

Hes a freelance journalist 

journalist :rofl:

• Haha 1

Dont suppose there was any news at the track of a date for next years Prague SGP

2 minutes ago, screm said:

Dont suppose there was any news at the track of a date for next years Prague SGP

Probably still be COVID restriction at this rate:P

• Like 1