British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
iainb

Leicester vs Scunny CL 10/07/21

75-15?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, iainb said:

75-15?

We have Danny King as guest at 1 so think that’s a bit harsh. Also I think you should just remember the score in the away leg of the cup wasnt actually that bad

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ryan555 said:

We have Danny King as guest at 1 so think that’s a bit harsh. Also I think you should just remember the score in the away leg of the cup wasnt actually that bad

Reading some posts elsewhere you'd think it's gonna be 75-15 for every match for the rest of the season :lol:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, iainb said:

Reading some posts elsewhere you'd think it's gonna be 75-15 for every match for the rest of the season :lol:

Also important to remember Jake Knight is riding and while deserves a go at reserve at 2 it’s not going to be easy for the lad 

25 minutes ago, Ryan555 said:

Also important to remember Jake Knight is riding and while deserves a go at reserve at 2 it’s not going to be easy for the lad 

No doubt still beat Simon 'one track' Lambert in heat 1 though.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ryan555 said:

He did alright in the NDL match at Leicester for Eastbourne Seagulls earlier this season a faultless 15 point maximum . 

Lions should win this, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Scunny nick a point

47-43

So the question is, is Hans Andersen riding or is he going to be still in Germany for the rearranged league match due to start at 6:00 tonight?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Najjer said:

So the question is, is Hans Andersen riding or is he going to be still in Germany for the rearranged league match due to start at 6:00 tonight?

I will be very surprised if he isn’t at Leicester tonight.

19 hours ago, Ryan555 said:

Is Ellis injured?

Hans will be at Leicester tonight he flew in from Germany this morning and is currently on his way to the track 

The fixture for his Polish club is a rearranged fixture and if missed Leicester could face a 28 day UK ban which would mean missing 14 meetings that’s a lot of money 

Edited by flagrag

5 minutes ago, iainb said:

Is Ellis injured?

He's racing for GB in Hungary today.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, HenryW said:

He's racing for GB in Hungary today.

Who are GB riding against? Hungary?

2 minutes ago, iainb said:

Who are GB riding against? Hungary?

European Pairs meeting. 

• Thanks 1