British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Petecc

Birmingham v scunthorpe 14.07.21

7 hours ago, kitten2502 said:

Most of it is now sat in my garage!

Can you please bag it up and return it next week:D

• Haha 1

Nice sunny evening  more people on the terraces, track was good,  plenty of grip on the outside, Less dust then I expected, well run meeting no hanging about big improvement,  I thoroughly enjoyed it , looking forward to the next meeting.. Yes we lost  (no surprise) and nothing can change that,  out gated yes, but we must remember that the Brummies are race rusty except for Harris. No meetings for weeks, Scunny on the other hand have now done 12 meetings and some of their riders are racing in other leagues and countries, give the lads chance!

I did'nt think our guest did us any favours. only 7 from Lawson. Shanes pass was sublime untill he fell off, can't blame the lad for trying but he does need to get his engine/clutch set up right and maybe technique, cos that bike is a slug out of the start, thought he had left the hand brake on..

Would anyone have the race time for heat 8 please? Thanks in advance.