Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
noaksey

Wolves v Ippo 19/7

Wolves need to guard against complacency but another big home win on the cards here I think 

56-34

Surely our new line up will do better than our old one,,, but can't see us getting anything, more than a point,,,

Edited by Baldyman

Got a feeling the witches are going to come away with the 3 points here, they have turned the corner

• Haha 2

Ipswich are stronger than last time with the addition of Craig Cook and Paul Starke. Cook has many good metings at Monmore and Starke rode for the Cradley team that were based at Monmore. Of course you can never tell in speedway  but I think its 3 points for the Wolves and Ipswich just missing out on a point.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Spiderman1 said:

Got a feeling the witches are going to come away with the 3 points here, they have turned the corner

They may manage 3 points in a few heats......

Wolves are the best team in the league IMO,  a point would be a great result…

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Wolves are the best team in the league IMO,  a point would be a great result…

Well, some fans may say Peterborough..........................................

14 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

Well, some fans may say Peterborough..........................................

With some justification at the moment…

Is this on Eurosport? I can't see any mention on it on their website but their website is as much use as a chocolate fireguard when it comes to speedway - the poorest website I've seen for a long time.

1 minute ago, bluebee said:

Is this on Eurosport? I can't see any mention on it on their website but their website is as much use as a chocolate fireguard when it comes to speedway - the poorest website I've seen for a long time.

Isn't this week's TV meeting Sheffield on Thursday....

Thanks. I'm not doubting you but where on the website does it state that? There's round 5 highlights scheduled but what are they? Is that their description of their shape of a speedway track?  And  I see round 6 is on at 9. We complain about poor promotion by the speedway promoters but this is no better. I'd like to see a proper schedule somewhere.

10 hours ago, Spiderman1 said:

Must admit,, every meeting you say something positive,,, so  chances are you will be right eventually,,, is tonight that night? 

• Thanks 1