British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
noaksey

Wolves v Ippo 19/7

1 hour ago, bluebee said:

Thanks. I'm not doubting you but where on the website does it state that? There's round 5 highlights scheduled but what are they? Is that their description of their shape of a speedway track?  And  I see round 6 is on at 9. We complain about poor promotion by the speedway promoters but this is no better. I'd like to see a proper schedule somewhere.

It's defo on Thursday,,, eurosport 2,,, the power of Google,,, and searching tv planner 

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

It's defo on Thursday,,, eurosport 2,,, the power of Google,,, and searching tv planner 

Many thanks Baldyman. As you've probably gathered I find Eurosport very frustrating - it could so easily be better.

4 hours ago, Beowulf said:

Well, some fans may say Peterborough..........................................

Some would say Belle Vue...:D

43 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

Witches failed to capitalise on a 5-1

Witches riders, apart from reserves seemed to capitalise on anything,,, so many passes on them or mistakes made 

3 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Witches riders, apart from reserves seemed to capitalise on anything,,, so many passes on them or mistakes made 

Thought the starke/kemp 5-1 could of been a turning point but then I should probably not think 

Thats dreadful from Cook & Crump.

• Like 1

Sad to see Crump like this ..never go back they say

Really enjoyed that meeting, my first since the pandemic began. Ipswich were well in this after eight heats, but the heat nine and 10 5-1s — a brave blast round the outside off four by Morris and a superb piece of team riding from Masters — proved pivotal.

Impressed by Starke, always doughty, and Kemp, very composed in heat eight when under all manner of pressure from Becker, for the Witches. Wolves’ top three were all excellent; I thought at the start of the campaign that as goes Morris, so will go Wolves — he’s the rider who is demonstrably better than his season-starting average but needed to show it.

Good night with some cracking racing. Good to see that some Witches fans made the trip; safe journey home.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Thats dreadful from Cook & Crump.

Crump clearly isn’t fit enough which is a shame because no one wants to see him struggle like this. Cook really needs to concentrate on the CL. 

14 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Crump clearly isn’t fit enough which is a shame because no one wants to see him struggle like this. Cook really needs to concentrate on the CL. 

A tight, grippy track was never going to suit Crump tonight so soon after big injuries, so unfortunately we didn’t see the best of him this evening. Cook can clearly cut it at Prem level, as he has shown repeatedly this season, so we will have to differ on that one, old mate!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

Cook really needs to concentrate on the CL. 

Will likely top the CL averages for how many seasons running? ... higher than Morris, Schlien, Douglas, Nicol, Masters.... 

• Like 1

A pretty decent night of racing. Was looking like a close one for quite a while.

If Ipswich can get a few more points out of Cook and Crumpy they will be a big threat i'm sure.

10 hours ago, stevebrum said:

That’s a pretty bizarre thing to say and makes zero sense in all honesty. The bloke’s last meeting for Ipswich was a flawless 15 point maximum where he looked head and shoulders above everyone else on the night. 

If Cook should give the top league up and “just concentrate on the CL”, then 90% of the others in the top flight should do also! 

Not your smartest contribution Steve. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1