British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crazysue

Mildenhall v Kent 18th July

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Thanks

Why is K Dugard not riding today? NL sides don't have that many meetings and he's already missed one. Is this a sign of things to come?

15 hours ago, Old Crusader said:

Why is K Dugard not riding today? NL sides don't have that many meetings and he's already missed one. Is this a sign of things to come?

No point in signing him if he does nor turn up.  None the less a good result for Kent in spite of no Dugard.

Strong result for Kent against one of the leagues better sides who suffered for not having Edwards but 3 riders who all excel at West Row did the damage and the 5+1 return from Clouting tipped the balance. Still waiting for Spooner to get going (although if he had been included from the start?) but Kent go on getting big away wins and if they can get all the fixtures in look a real threat to top the table (although i also though Eastbourne would win despite the poor team put out so what do i know). 

7 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Strong result for Kent against one of the leagues better sides who suffered for not having Edwards but 3 riders who all excel at West Row did the damage and the 5+1 return from Clouting tipped the balance. Still waiting for Spooner to get going (although if he had been included from the start?) but Kent go on getting big away wins and if they can get all the fixtures in look a real threat to top the table (although i also though Eastbourne would win despite the poor team put out so what do i know). 

Not a lot !

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Kelsey was busy in the Eastbourne pits on Sunday !!!!

If true that must fall under with holding services rather than prior commitment? That said any reason seems acceptable in the NL? No problem with that as long as its the same rules for all.

• Like 1

On 7/20/2021 at 5:39 PM, Racin Jason 72 said:

Kelsey was busy in the Eastbourne pits on Sunday !!!!

Best he stay there then!

5 hours ago, Old Crusader said:

Best he stay there then!

I wonder if he'll be there on Saturday evening, weather permitting!

19 hours ago, cityrebel said:

I wonder if he'll be there on Saturday evening, weather permitting!

Did he actually sign for Kent? Or did I just imagine it?