British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn v Belle Vue 22/07/21

A new manager, and after coming so close at Sheffield. Can the Stars take the 3 points?

Was good to see our reserves scoring points at Owlerton as well.

Nick Morris in for Erik.

Thoughts......

4 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

A new manager, and after coming so close at Sheffield. Can the Stars take the 3 points?

Was good to see our reserves scoring points at Owlerton as well.

Nick Morris in for Erik.

Thoughts......

40-50

I don't think many would argue with 40-50 tbh.  With a new gaffer, the Sheffield result and sunshine, i'm hoping we can just nik it B)

Erik scored 3 last time. I'm hoping Morris has a good one, looking for around 8 from 4 for him. It's going to be a hard task though.

4 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I don't think many would argue with 40-50 tbh.  With a new gaffer, the Sheffield result and sunshine, i'm hoping we can just nik it B)

Erik scored 3 last time. I'm hoping Morris has a good one, looking for around 8 from 4 for him. It's going to be a hard task though.

Riss is returning for Birmingham on Wednesday night .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wolfie456 said:

Riss is returning for Birmingham on Wednesday night .

Lynn have stated Erik will miss our meetings until the end of the month. With Morris riding on  Thurs, and Scotty at Ippo :unsure:. Who knows then. Maybe he ha recovered faster that expected?

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Lynn have stated Erik will miss our meetings until the end of the month. With Morris riding on  Thurs, and Scotty at Ippo :unsure:. Who knows then. Maybe he ha recovered faster that expected?

Yes says on brummies website he practiced at weekend and passed himself fit for this week.

We had all this the other week with Crump.....if he's fit for Brum tomorrow night then he must ride for Lynn on Thursday. 

• Like 4

Its better he rides for Brum on wed then if hes comeback to early Lynn dont get caught out like Ipswich did with Crump.

22 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Its better he rides for Brum on wed then if hes comeback to early Lynn dont get caught out like Ipswich did with Crump.

It is. He might aggravate it Weds. I'd keep Nick Morris on standby, just in case:wink: 

Thinking about trundling over for this, no mention of pay on the gate on the website though from what I can see.

1 hour ago, Elmo said:

Thinking about trundling over for this, no mention of pay on the gate on the website though from what I can see.

Seen it on facebook they said can pay on gate. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Not everyone has Facebook.

Poor stuff.

Not everyone has 5 numbers ones either

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Haha 3

Looking forward to this. Currently staying near the Norfolk / Suffolk border as between home moves. Will ultimately be local to Kings Lynn next season so will trundle up tomorrow night and be at Foxhall for the Derby next week. 
Hopefully will see a home win but can’t see passed an Aces win by 10.

On 7/19/2021 at 6:43 PM, Bagpuss said:

We had all this the other week with Crump.....if he's fit for Brum tomorrow night then he must ride for Lynn on Thursday. 

Absolutely so.