British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn v Belle Vue 22/07/21

KING’S LYNN: Thomas Jorgensen, Cameron Heeps R/R, Erik Riss, Lewis Kerr, Richard Lawson, Connor Mountain, Ricky Wells.

BELLE VUE: Brady Kurtz, Richie Worrall, Steve Worrall, Charles Wright, Dan Bewley, Tom Brennan, Jye Etheridge.

Can't see beyond a Belle Vue win.Fancied us a bit more with Morris guesting,although Riss done ok for Birmingham tonight.Riss needs to up his game for us though because his previous showings have been poor.Needs to forget about anything else and concentrate on his speedway.

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Can't see beyond a Belle Vue win.Fancied us a bit more with Morris guesting,although Riss done ok for Birmingham tonight.Riss needs to up his game for us though because his previous showings have been poor.Needs to forget about anything else and concentrate on his speedway.

Riss flew around Perry Barr tonight he will score big tomorrow.

5 hours ago, Wolfie456 said:

Riss flew around Perry Barr tonight he will score big tomorrow.

Hope you are right,but he has been pretty woeful for Lynn this season.It's tough for any of our riders to be riding at number 1 as we haven't really got one good enough to be one.

How can Heeps be out with an injured shoulder for speedway but is quite happy golfing most days which is just as bad for his shoulder.

Can see a Lynn win tonight, you are due one, and usually we are on the other end of defeats like this. hope its a good meeting though, see you all there 

29 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

How can Heeps be out with an injured shoulder for speedway but is quite happy golfing most days which is just as bad for his shoulder.

Can see a Lynn win tonight, you are due one, and usually we are on the other end of defeats like this. hope its a good meeting though, see you all there 

Perhaps the golf is part of a professionally assessed rehabilitation routine :D

Now R/R for Charles Wright after a crash last night at Birmingham.

Everyone apart from Brady Kurtz can take a ride.

Strange how Jack Holder & Dan Bewley hit double figures most matches but are still not Sheffield & Belle Vue #1

5 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Strange how Jack Holder & Dan Bewley hit double figures most matches but are still not Sheffield & Belle Vue #1

Because averages at start of July barley changed due to lack of meetings, I suspect they will both be number 1 on 1st August.

34 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Now R/R for Charles Wright after a crash last night at Birmingham.

Everyone apart from Brady Kurtz can take a ride.

The joys of being allowed to DU...

One injury means two teams are short of riders...  :rolleyes:

Mind you..

Not always the case I suppose... 

Sometimes seemingly one injury only impacts one of the two teams involved but not the other, meaning a rider is unfit to ride for one of his teams, but perfectly ok to ride for the other one..

Double Upping...

All very strange...:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, tellboy said:

For me it's leaning to an away win as well. My initial thoughts was if Morris scored well, it would be a close one. But with Erik back, it could make us weaker. I hope not, but going by Erik's form for us to date and the fact that he is coming back after injury says to me it will be a big ask to expect Erik to bag the 8 to 10 points that we need from a No.1.

Add to that RR for Charles Wright makes BV a bit stronger i think. Wright scored 5 at the AFA on his last visit. Everyone but Kurtz can take a ride.

I'd suggest that 5 for Wright is not typical, he has always ridden well at Lynn IIRC. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

For me it's leaning to an away win as well. My initial thoughts was if Morris scored well, it would be a close one. But with Erik back, it could make us weaker. I hope not, but going by Erik's form for us to date and the fact that he is coming back after injury says to me it will be a big ask to expect Erik to bag the 8 to 10 points that we need from a No.1.

Add to that RR for Charles Wright makes BV a bit stronger i think. Wright scored 5 at the AFA on his last visit. Everyone but Kurtz can take a ride.

Riss only dropped one point last night so injury didn’t seem to effect him. 

40 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Riss only dropped one point last night so injury didn’t seem to effect him. 

Yep .I did see that Rob:t:. I'm hoping that can continue tonight.