British Speedway Forum
lewy

Plymouth v Glasgow

Tough match for the gladiators, I'm sure it will be entertaining especially with Glasgow no1 the track record holder

27 minutes ago, lewy said:

Tough match for the gladiators, I'm sure it will be entertaining especially with Glasgow no1 the track record holder

No doubt Cami will be delighted if Tigers manage to come away with a bonus point:P;)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

No doubt Cami will be delighted if Tigers manage to come away with a bonus point:P;)

We'll need a 20 point lead at ht10 to be in with a shout.

• Haha 4

Coming down for this, will be my first visit to Plymouth, hoping for a good meeting and of course a Tigers win, that is if we don't throw it away again

• Like 1

Finally be able to use my rain off ticket from way back on May 18th.

Glasgow will have to get their gating gloves on as passing has been at a premium all season so far.

6 minutes ago, BobC said:

Finally be able to use my rain off ticket from way back on May 18th.

Glasgow will have to get their gating gloves on as passing has been at a premium all season so far.

You must find it entertaining or do you just attend so you can criticise?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lewy said:

You must find it entertaining or do you just attend so you can criticise?

Enough I think. I have been acquainted with Bob C for nearly 15 years and have always known him to be fair and pretty accurate in his comments, unlike some other one-eyed contributors.

Edited by ancient mariner

9 minutes ago, ancient mariner said:

Enough I think. I have been acquainted with Bob C for nearly 15 years and have always known him to be fair and pretty accurate in his comments, unlike some other one-eyed contributors.

Maybe in your opinion,but he does seem to revel in any chance to post a negative.  For instance the lack of passing, when imo you don't need passing to provide good exciting racing, some of the best races don't have any passing at all. 

You may think it's enough lol,but I don't think I will be doing what you want it's all about opinions I'm as entitled to one as much as Bob c is and indeed you are.

Probably lose by around 4.

This after being 20 up after heat 8.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Gazc said:

Probably lose by around 4.

This after being 20 up after heat 8.

Come on gaz trying to talk it down, Glasgow champions elect should brush Plymouth aside with ease:t:

48 minutes ago, lewy said:

Maybe in your opinion,but he does seem to revel in any chance to post a negative.  For instance the lack of passing, when imo you don't need passing to provide good exciting racing, some of the best races don't have any passing at all. 

You may think it's enough lol,but I don't think I will be doing what you want it's all about opinions I'm as entitled to one as much as Bob c is and indeed you are.

It's got nothing to do with what I want. You are entirely at liberty to make yourself look foolish if that is what you want to do.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lewy said:

Where have I posted a negative here?  Where have I said you dont get good racing without passing? All I said was about passing being at a premium, which is fact!

Thank you AM, I appreciate your comments.  I say what I see and that doesnt sit well with certain posters,

Memo to self: Must ask Lewy if I can comment, as he always seems to think he is right and everyone else wrong.

Second thoughts, not ruddy likely!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, BobC said:

Where have I posted a negative here?  Where have I said you dont get good racing without passing? All I said was about passing being at a premium, which is fact!

Thank you AM, I appreciate your comments.  I say what I see and that doesnt sit well with certain posters,

Memo to self: Must ask Lewy if I can comment, as he always seems to think he is right and everyone else wrong.

Second thoughts, not ruddy likely!

Fair one Bob but you could have said how good the racing was despite the difficulty for passing, however I think this will change as the season goes on.

Tigers to be ahead by 6+, then Plymouth will use the TS somewhere and get a 5-1. We'll then fold like a cheap suit and pick up a losing bonus point and big Cammy will come out after the meeting saying hes 'delighted'.