British Speedway Forum
lewy

Plymouth v Glasgow

8 minutes ago, MD said:

The thread could be severed this weekend, another performance like we've seen so far will be unforgiveable.

I am thinking he may not get the opportunity at the weekend 

That plymouth track should have been ideal for wells. He had a gd start away down at eastbourne before fading away. Must be on borrowed time

Fine effort from plymouth considering.

Edited by ruckerroo

1 minute ago, ruckerroo said:

That plymouth track should have been ideal for wells. He had a gd start away down at eastbourne before fading away. Must be on borrowed time

Also he rode for them!!!

Looks as if we made heavy weather off it again , if Crump hadn’t got injured I don’t think we  win that tonight changes looming i got a name mentioned to me a couple off weeks ago but to do it a double change would be required.

15 minutes ago, Gazc said:

I am thinking he may not get the opportunity at the weekend 

Ricky is usually a solid performer and although we aren't in normal times this season who would you replace him with... any normal season and I think he may have found himself cut by Glasgow before now but this ain't any normal season and who do you replace him with as there arent many riders out there to slot straight in...

I think he will come good and work through this rough patch... hopefully... as he has the talent... we have all seen it

Regards 

THJ 

A was a bit slow there Gaz because if they are looking and have someone lined up then maybe the clock is ticking...

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Gazc said:

Looks as if we made heavy weather off it again , if Crump hadn’t got injured I don’t think we  win that tonight changes looming i got a name mentioned to me a couple off weeks ago but to do it a double change would be required.

Leicester have made emselves red hot favs with changes, your mob arent afraid of laying out to try and win so they will go for it if its possible

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ruckerroo said:

Leicester have made emselves red hot favs with changes, your mob arent afraid of laying out to try and win so they will go for it if its possible

Can’t disagree that Leicester look the team to beat , seem to be hitting top gear at the right time.

And as much as it pains me to say it Edinburgh look pretty handy also , I’m sure we will be in the mix but certain riders are lacking consistency.

Edited by Gazc

Just now, Gazc said:

Can’t disagree either that Leicester look the team to beat , seem to be hitting top gear at the right time.

Ans as much as it pains me to say it Edinburgh look pretty handy also I’m sure we will be in the mix but certain riders are lacking consistency.

Wells is really disappointing,Sedgeman has always been unreliable couldn’t believe when you signed him.Bandits will be fancying their chances in the Cup:D:P

2 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Wells is really disappointing,Sedgeman has always been unreliable couldn’t believe when you signed him.Bandits will be fancying their chances in the Cup:D:P

That’s if they are still there by the time the cup matches come around ;).

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Can’t disagree that Leicester look the team to beat , seem to be hitting top gear at the right time.

And as much as it pains me to say it Edinburgh look pretty handy also , I’m sure we will be in the mix but certain riders are lacking consistency.

If Edinburgh can get Lawson going back at reserve they will be challengers,with their heat leaders all going well and Thomson improving every week.

13 minutes ago, ruckerroo said:

We are one rider short of being a decent team. It would also benefit us and Connor Bailey if he found an NDL team to ride more regularly to sharpen up.

11 hours ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Love to see jack smith score heavily tonight 

As you can see Jack Smith does all his talking off the track,he certainly is not doing much on it and he has been around a bit now.