British Speedway Forum
Col

Tigers v Panthers 22/07

6 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

And obviously I didn’t agree with your original comment. Sam is a legend without question. (Queue laughing emoji predictably)

I am sure you will have the benefit of seeing Sam at m any more meetings.

Edited by Grand Central

23 minutes ago, iainb said:

Because he's entertaining?

I doubt if he could entertain himself, and he's the second biggest self entertainer in speedway after Keir Starmer Fan :D

• Like 1

Well, we got absolutely found out there.

This team just absolutely falls apart without Holder and its only going to get worse. Batchelor is done for me, you can throw every excuse around but simply put he's not good enough and it's not fair to keep carrying him every week. Back when we was in premier league/championship if a riders had a duff meeting they're out afterwards trying to sort it out. Barchelor is the first one in his van to slip away.

Unfortunately we're going to have to stick with Holder till he comes back as we're never going to get a better rider really so hopefully he's not out too long as guests just aren't doing him justice. But Batchelor, Wright and Bates (if he's out long term) all need replacing or that 4th spot I'd going to Ipswich.

Well done Peterborough best team won on the night  Expected it. I predicted 38-52 so not far out. We never going to win when our number performs like he does. Got to be his last meeting. Need to be looking at sorting reserves out if we’ve got any ambition. Would james Shane’s be worth a go as RS. Bickley poor choice never going to score as on his last appearance. James wright has had his chance now. I would love to see Nicki pedersen Shane’s and AN other at reserve. Thanks to Nick Morris for stepping in but never going to get near Holders points potential. 

7 minutes ago, spin king junior said:

Well, we got absolutely found out there.

This team just absolutely falls apart without Holder and its only going to get worse. Batchelor is done for me, you can throw every excuse around but simply put he's not good enough and it's not fair to keep carrying him every week. Back when we was in premier league/championship if a riders had a duff meeting they're out afterwards trying to sort it out. Barchelor is the first one in his van to slip away.

Unfortunately we're going to have to stick with Holder till he comes back as we're never going to get a better rider really so hopefully he's not out too long as guests just aren't doing him justice. But Batchelor, Wright and Bates (if he's out long term) all need replacing or that 4th spot I'd going to Ipswich.

Nki to replace him I wonder 

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

If its time for Crump to retire think Andersen needs to look at doing the same 

He's scoring 5 points a meeting which is his average. He'll get a spell at reserve soon enough

22 minutes ago, Grand Central said:

I am sure you will have the benefit of seeing Sam at m any more meetings.

Hopefully so, needs to be on our screens more. 

7 minutes ago, zlata prilba said:

Nki to replace him I wonder 

Thought Iversen had picked up an injury? 

1 hour ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Back to back races means riders get more time.

That's common knowledge.

It is even so race should start no more than 5 mins after last one , also common knowledge

4 minutes ago, Flappy said:

He's scoring 5 points a meeting which is his average. He'll get a spell at reserve soon enough

Can you see him doing what Bomber did tonight at reserve, he looks slow and was well tailed off in ht8 against Wright 

18 minutes ago, spin king junior said:

Thought Iversen had picked up an injury? 

Don't know I was just thinking who could replace him that's all even Bjerre comes to mind if they are willing to come over here

5 minutes ago, zlata prilba said:

Don't know I was just thinking who could replace him that's all even Bjerre comes to mind if they are willing to come over here

Little s--t Tungate springs to mind.

Just got back from the meeting the better side won having Harris at reserve definitely helped Peterborough.

It’s the 1st meeting I’ve been to this year but to me Batchelor looks like his confidence is shot . He doesn’t look comfortable on the bike at Sheffield you have to be prepared to go out wide and attack the track it’s fast and bloody scary , he ended having to go wide to go round pedersen and he didn’t look happy out there. I hope he s not losing his nerve and he gets through his bad patch ,but he s now a father and that can change your outlook on things . Howarth did a solid job riding well to keep Harris behind .ellis looks like a rider going places nice starts attacking the track and rode well to pass pedersen in the final heat. Pickering worked hard for 3 points .wright is struggling at this level Bickley unfortunately looked out of his depth. Morris did ok but think holder would have scored more 

ulrich after 1st race rode like a no1  Andersen Sheffield his not his sort off track can t remember when he was last here 

toft managed not to finish last Nicholls rode solidly and was always out encouraging his team pedersen started well but I think found it tough later on .palin I thought did ok for the rising star  .harris after watching his 1st ride I knew we were in trouble mam of the match.so well done to the dads army lads they keep marching on 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

Little s--t Tungate springs to mind.

You be facing a BSF ban for mentioning that one