British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

GP 2021 rounds 5 and 6 Lublin Fri/Sat 6th/7th August live on BT Sport

1 minute ago, Panthers99 said:

Is this a record for the amount of reruns in a speedway heat?

Depends on how much Lindgren pays for a blind eye....

Edited by Falubaz

3 minutes ago, Falubaz said:

Yes. Gollob was dominating international speedway in  speedway's best days. In his time the discipline had all the legendary riders and he still destroyed them. I think of him as he was Adam Małysz of speedwway. :P

Who is Adam Malysz????

1 minute ago, Falubaz said:

Yes. Gollob was dominating international speedway in  speedway's best days. In his time the discipline had all the legendary riders and he still destroyed them. I think of him as he was Adam Małysz of speedwway. :P

Destroy is a good choice of words. It can be interpetred in any way you choose ;)

Just now, PolskiZuzel said:

Who is Adam Malysz????

Dude... are you a leftard that hates on anything Polish? Are you an emigrant without education that couldn't cope in Poland by doing simpliest jobs and had to emigrate to get profits for the poor from other countries? Do you work? Or you just claim Working Tax Credit and Child Benefit?

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, fliss44 said:

Destroy is a good choice of words. It can be interpetred in any way you choose ;)

Of course it is a good word. Look up the Polish league when Gollob rode. Even if he didnt win SGP he was obliterating SGP winners in Polish League 

3 minutes ago, Falubaz said:

Dude... are you a leftard that hates on anything Polish? Are you an emigrant without education that couldn't cope in Poland by doing simpliest jobs and had to emigrate to get profits for the poor from other countries? Do you work? Or you just claim Working Tax Credit and Child Benefit?

Now now play nicely :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fliss44 said:

Now now play nicely :lol:

Tell him that. It is obvious that he thinks better of himself simply because his parents decided to emigrate and take him with them. Additionally most emigrants from Poland are the people that educated in "zawodówka". So basically, a  primary school

Edited by Falubaz

7 minutes ago, Falubaz said:

Falubaz forever.!!!..out of the Polish ExtraLeague.

1 minute ago, PolskiZuzel said:

Falubaz forever.!!!..out of the Polish ExtraLeague.

Bydgoszcz is out for like 100 years lol. Tyfusy zaraźliwe

2 minutes ago, Falubaz said:

Tell him that. It is obvious that he thinks better of himself simply because his parents decidet to emigrate and take him with them. Additionally most of emigrants from Poland are people that educate in "zawodówka". So basically, a  first school

Well I obviously can't comment on the relationship between you both. I am British born and bred and my career has mainly been in the NHS. The Polish people I came across (and there were many) were polite and friendly. The N.H.S. would have been lost without them as would many other areas of employment. I am personally sorry to see so many go back to their native country and am of the opinion it is Britain's loss. (Apologies for going off topic)

BTW. We have a tradition in Poland and we call Bydgoszcz citizens (so for example PolskiZuzel who btw, is total casual and has no clue about Polish Speedway in fact) "Tyfusy" which means people affected by Typhoid fever

4 minutes ago, fliss44 said:

Well I obviously can't comment on the relationship between you both. I am British born and bred and my career has mainly been in the NHS. The Polish people I came across (and there were many) were polite and friendly. The N.H.S. would have been lost without them as would many other areas of employment. I am personally sorry to see so many go back to their native country and am of the opinion it is Britain's loss. (Apologies for going off topic)

Doubt it. I lived in N'hants (Corby and Kettering) for a decade and im 100% positive that NHS would collapse without Pakistani/Hindu doctors.... and not Polisdh nurses.    Anyways..... ZMARZLIK WON AGAIN!!!

Edited by Falubaz

47 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

What a boring series. Zmarzlik is lucky he is competing in a weak era.

Don't think he would be winning if he was against Crump, Hancock or Gollob.

you cannot really compare riders from different era's due to changes in equipment etc.

Make the series really interesting have one GP on standard engines either GM, Gerhard or Jawa. whichever supplier the FIM can agree a deal with. Do it at a 2 night GP one night their own engines 2nd night draw lots for engines, lets see who really is the best rider not who has the best engines