British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

GP 2021 rounds 5 and 6 Lublin Fri/Sat 6th/7th August live on BT Sport

Just now, Triple.H. said:

Tip of the day

Research wildcards who have won a Speedway GP,, then take the opportunity to take your foot out of your mouth

Ain't gonna happen...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PolskiZuzel said:

Now that the 2nd Lublin Grand Prix is over let me get back to Falubaz, who has no clue about myself  and talks utter rubbish. I am not an emigrant, or educated at the primary school level, but the 1969  Poznan University graduate. My first speedway meeting that I watched in Bydgoszcz was in late 50's. Mieczysław "Mike" Polukard,  Poland's first world finalist from Bydgoszcz, was my childhood hero, so anyone can guess how old I am. Whilst living in London, every Friday I cheered for Zuper Zenon and Hackney Hawks. For my retirement I returned back home to Bydgoszcz and still follow speedway worldwide..so don't believe anything Falubaz says...just ignore him.

You do not need to explain yourself. Well done anyway. It appears we have a ''troll'' lurking x

• Like 2

1 minute ago, chunky said:

We've already proved that there have been plenty! There have been several wild cards to have won a GP...

But apart from all those who have already done it? :D

I'm not clear from the commentary, did Janowski's title chances end tonight?   FFS... how many times did shouty bang on about that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheReturn said:

I'm not clear from the commentary, did Janowski's title chances end tonight?   FFS... how many times did shouty bang on about that.

Similar to him telling us every other heat that the tapes are computer controlled now.

At least 20 times during this weekend ffs

• Like 4

I do hope Falubaz is happy for me i had a win double bet come in

A Pole who's a Russian, and Berwick to win

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, tyke said:

Similar to him telling us every other heat that the tapes are computer controlled now.

Big question is why did MJ stick with the same bike all night ? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PotteringAround said:

Did they just play Tchaikovsky's piano concerto No.1 for Laguta on top of the rostrum instead of the Russian national anthem?   :blink:

As nobody is allowed to represent "Russia" at the moment (just the respective Russian sports federations), they are playing that instead of the national anthem. That is ALL sports...

Edited by chunky
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, tyke said:

Add the times that Tatum tells us Zmarzlik is world champion as well, seems to be every sentance.

Well done Laguta, good job somebody is breaking away at the top with Zmarzlik or it could be a very dull series. 

• Like 2

Bloody good ride by laguta did nt think he had it in him to be that aggressive 

• Like 1

Better GP tonight. It looks like it's on between Laguta & Zmarzlik for the title, didn't think Laguta had it in him to be that forceful. Just don't think Laguta will be consistent enough.

Referee  decisions odd - Zmarzlik was in front of Fricke on the line... If the referee thought Lindgren impeded Janowski enough at the time why didn't he stop the race? I don't want VAR in Speedway! Doyle should have been excluded for taking out Swidnicki. And Lindgren for causing the Vaculik injury.

Nice to see my favourite Polish reserve Swidnicki get an outing but surely Miskowiak is more worthy, or the other Lublin reserve, or the 16 year old at Leszno. Swidnicki is too inconsistent, showed what he could do before Doyle knobbled him. Thought he might get a point when against Kasprzak but over watered track he was never going to like.

BREAKING NEWS: Bartek Zmarzlik again sent shockwaves through the Speedway world earlier this evening amassing an amazing 78 out of a possible 80 World Championship points in the last 4 GP's, all coincidentally in his home country! It was more joy for Poland as Dominik Kubera again made the rostrum on his home track.

@chunky was sought for comment but was unavailable, although there have been reported sightings of him looking for his coat.

@iainb again declined to comment.

:drink: