PowerfulPierre

Leicester vs Poole 24 July 2021

13 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Pugwash infghting on TWO threads :D

Is if that is a Poole fan! Lol. 

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, chris4gillian said:

Surely Bickley would be better :rofl:

No he would'nt, he really appears to struggle to get around Leicester.

15 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Wow, really got it in for him haven't you? What has in ever done to you, apart from outscoring someone who you think is amazing. I bet you thought Zane would get double figures last night and then you could moan about how wrong the management got it. Unlucky! Bickley gives it his all so he can guest for Poole any time he likes, no problem. 

WHOOOOOOOSHHH!!!  It was sarcasm carried over from the other thread.....nothing more.  Got a SOH have you?

56 minutes ago, W9 Lion said:

See above W9.  It was a sarcastic comment aimed at Skids (specifically) due to the content of another thread, that's all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, chris4gillian said:

Surely Bickley would be better :rofl:

Bickley riding for Berwick's NDL Team

3 hours ago, chris4gillian said:

WHOOOOOOOSHHH!!!  It was sarcasm carried over from the other thread.....nothing more.  Got a SOH have you?

Haha, C4G looks like your attempt at sarcasm is a very poor one going by these replies. I'd give it up if I were you. lol

4 hours ago, W9 Lion said:

2 hours ago, Normski said:

Bickley riding for Berwick's NDL Team

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Haha, C4G looks like your attempt at sarcasm is a very poor one going by these replies. I'd give it up if I were you. lol

lisa-collette, the gift that keeps on giving :rofl:

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, chris4gillian said:

lisa-collette, the gift that keeps on giving :rofl:

Says someone who can't spell lol. Was that sarcastic? Thought I'd better ask cos no one else gets your sarcasm but you! 

• Haha 3

I see nearly 17months post Covid the ''healthy discussions'' between posters continues. I think I have missed it!!!! ;)

• Like 1

Ben Cook hurt at Redcar this evening, may leave a hole at 6 for Poole. Can Alfie Bowtell move to 6, and use R/R at 2?

Edited by Chairboy
Because I had something to add!

Takes away an opportunity of challenging for a point imo. Ben has been scoring well above his average and we won’t be able to cover for him.

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Takes away an opportunity of challenging for a point imo. Ben has been scoring well above his average and we won’t be able to cover for him.

Steve Ben was excellent in his first 2 rides just was a little over the top in is 3rd but from what I've seen he could turn out to be a good rider for you and belongs to the club.  Hopefully injury not bad.

James Wright comes in at reserve in place of Ben Cook. Alfie Bowtell comes in at 2. Hearing that Ben will need a skin graft and could be out for a period. Hopefully not too long. He has been excellent.

What should have been one of the biggest clashes of the season is unfortunately reduced to a one sided affair, due to injury to Cook and the problems of bringing in a replacement for Keleher due to covid restrictions. No disrespect to Wright but he doesn’t have the same potential to score big as Cook might have. 

A shame but those are the breaks you have to suffer sometimes. At least it’s still early season and we should be sorted 1-7 by the time of the playoffs.