British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Petecc

Birmingham v Redcar ko Cup,

3 hours ago, Historian said:

Do people only come on this forum to have a rant about speedway? Its very sad that all fans can do is moan, always looking for the negative, No mention yet of a great nights racing, pleanty of passing , a great performance by all of the Brummies, no mention of Grobauer being on the pace, ash back to form , a great perfomace by Paco who beat Jake Allen,, Riss with his jaw dopping ride  against the air fence in ht 15., come on peeps lighten up.

I think you'll find I mentioned Grober... you should have quoted me and replied:drink:

On the site if you buy advance tickets it asks you to choose an area to stand, do you have to remain in that particular area or is that just a link to pre 19th july restrictions ?

1 hour ago, sandking072 said:

Would anyone have the race times for last night please? Nothing on the updates site. Thanks in advance.

1: 61.81

2: 60.71

3: 61.03

4: 60.91

5: 60.53

6: 60.47

7: 60.63

8: 61.41

9: 61.25

10: 59.91

11: 60.69

12: 60.62

13: 60.61

14: 61.59

15: 61.32

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Birmingham Council are a disgrace!

...and have been for years. :angry:

1 hour ago, Triple.H. said:

On the site if you buy advance tickets it asks you to choose an area to stand, do you have to remain in that particular area or is that just a link to pre 19th july restrictions ?

not any more . But it allows fans who want a certain area a ticket that shows that

• Like 1

How bad did Charles Wright’s fall look last night? I see he is missing tonight for Belle Vue.

At this rate we could have 4 guests and R/R on Friday!

7 minutes ago, Speedway fan said:

not any more . But it allows fans who want a certain area a ticket that shows that

Thanks, a mate and myself are popping up for next week's meeting and just needed some clarification. 

20 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

How bad did Charles Wright’s fall look last night? I see he is missing tonight for Belle Vue.

Went hard under Harris and ran out of room and went down. More of a heavy slide off tho managed to walk off the track unaided albeit with a bit of a limp. Obviously in some discomfort but generally they carry on regardless nowadays. Might have stiffened up over night and might be airing on the side of caution tonight. 

Website now back up 

51 minutes ago, The Dog said:

Went hard under Harris and ran out of room and went down. More of a heavy slide off tho managed to walk off the track unaided albeit with a bit of a limp. Obviously in some discomfort but generally they carry on regardless nowadays. Might have stiffened up over night and might be airing on the side of caution tonight. 

Cheers. 

He’s had a few crashes in the last few weeks so might be an accumulation of those.

Fingers crossed as we are already down 4 riders and can’t afford to lose him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yearbyred said:

Got right up behind Harris but went over the outside dirt line and sat down with a thud. Looked winded but you never can tell.

3 hours ago, the hobbit said:

1: 61.81

2: 60.71

3: 61.03

4: 60.91

5: 60.53

6: 60.47

7: 60.63

8: 61.41

9: 61.25

10: 59.91

11: 60.69

12: 60.62

13: 60.61

14: 61.59

15: 61.32

Thank you very much! Much appreciated.

15 hours ago, Yearbyred said:

He got straight up after his fall but soon went down again and stayed down for a while after he realised he'd hurt himself

24 minutes ago, iainb said:

He got straight up after his fall but soon went down again and stayed down for a while after he realised he'd hurt himself

He’s to few nasty knocks this season,but he does give 100%,wish him speedy recovery he is entertaining.

• Like 1