British Speedway Forum
StevePark

Newcastle Diamonds 2021

Let's hope we can discuss all things speedway without the petty bickering and name calling.....

Adam Roynon returns to the team on Friday (Taken off Newcastle Speedway Facebook Page):

Some very welcome news for Diamonds Fans, in the shape of our number 2 Adam Roynon Racing, returns this weekend just in time for the Derby meetings!

Adam has been out with a shoulder injury since his heavy fall down at Scunthorpe on the 11th June, but we are thrilled to have him back in the team line-up for the fixtures against Redcar Bears Speedway this Friday and Sunday!

The Diamonds will take to this weekends action with a full and complete line-up for the first time this season, and every one of our lads are 100% geared up for what promises to be an explosive couple of meetings!

For all info for tickets for Fridays meeting at Redcar, please contact them direct.

Tickets for Sundays return fixture at Newcastle are available NOW @ www.trybooking.co.uk/BDTC or via turnstiles on the day!

Edited by StevePark
  • Like 5

Steve

You just beat me to this... never mind hopefully I can get to start Newcastle 2022 and a brave new world under the same promotion with a bit of luck...

Regards 

THJ

• Like 2

Good news about Adam, I just hope he's fit and isn't returning too early.

Ah finally... a newcastle thread I can be arsed to reply to :)

Will the crowd numbers still be restricted? And can we stand where we want?

Just hope now all restrictions have been lifted the fans back Rob in numbers, and all this bull posting on here stops. If Rob does read this forum god knows what he's thinking.  It will be no good  moaning if there's no club to support if Rob did throw the towel in? So go and support the club. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Trackerman48 said:

Just hope now all restrictions have been lifted the fans back Rob in numbers, and all this bull posting on here stops. If Rob does read this forum god knows what he's thinking.  It will be no good  moaning if there's no club to support if Rob did throw the towel in? So go and support the club. 

Av a feeling Rob does read this forum.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Ah finally... a Newcastle thread I can be arsed to reply to :)

Will the crowd numbers still be restricted? And can we stand where we want?

No

Yes

And the one you forgot to ask "Can you pay on the gate" and the answer is "yes" to that one as well

Regards
THJ

• Like 1

1 hour ago, geoff100 said:

Cant make sunday but going on fri trouble is who do i support :o

If you ask nicely you could probably be Newcastle Team manager - current incumbent must have outstayed welcome by now :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

27 minutes ago, northyorksbear said:

If you ask nicely you could probably be Newcastle Team manager - current incumbent must have outstayed welcome by now :rofl:

Now; Now; play nice...

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, StevePark said:

Let's hope we can discuss all things speedway without the petty bickering and name calling.....

Al say 24hrs max.

• Haha 2

Still just happy to have speedway so I’m not really bothered about results this season. Hopefully we have a team next year. 

• Like 6

Must admit I have enjoyed the differing opinions on this thread.. 

Makes the forum what it should be..

Open and honest debate..

And having read so much of what has been said and discussed around what a nightmare Rob Grant found himself in, then I really hope the fans of Newcastle all turn out to support the club this weekend..

It would be great if all those 'flouting fans' who go now and again, but still closely follow the club, all made the deliberate effort to all attend this weekend..

Be a good boost for the Promotion I would think...

NB. As an aside, I do think that the 'pay at the gate', 'stand where you want' message needs to pushed massively by all the tracks on their social media pages. Still lots of confusion out there from lots of people as to "the covid rules", so Speedway should be 100% hammering home that message..

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 8

Good post mikebv. I've suggested to Amazon Prime that the follow up to "Clarkson''s Farm" should be "Grant''s Speedway Track"!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1