British Speedway Forum
StevePark

Newcastle Diamonds 2021

45 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

You happy... me happy... everybody happy... just the way it should be...

Regards 

THJ

No one's happy on here

• Haha 1

How comes Roynon's average has gone up from 1/8?,,, must be trying to keep James at reserve a bit longer. ;)

7 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

How comes Roynon's average has gone up from 1/8?,,, must be trying to keep James at reserve a bit longer. ;)

I was surprised to see that, thought his 4.00 ave was assessed not rolling!

On 7/27/2021 at 1:07 PM, Racin Jason 72 said:

With the team assembled way under the points limit.  A number one released to cut costs.  Two riders making comebacks and originally signing a NDL second string as a reserve then you surely can’t expect a winning team as well !!!!

especially when you don’t put your top scorer in heat 15 presumably to keep your wage bill down. 

The word from the pit fence area was that only Barker wanted to ride the other 6 riders refused, until Wrighty decided to give it a go, poor team spirit  if it's true! 

Edited by pablo133

1 hour ago, pablo133 said:

The word from the pit fence area was that only Barker wanted to ride the other 6 riders refused, until Wrighty decided to give it a go, poor team spirit  if it's true! 

I wounder why 6 riders did not want to ride? Like you say if true 

What a load of rubbish ! I can’t believe the rubbish that gets posted on here 

• Haha 1

Kyle would have done it if there was any chance of winning or even doing something in the match but the meeting was well lost... James Wright was having a few bike issues with his primary chain that was to lose and wanted to try it out so no conspiracy theory here...

27 minutes ago, Trackerman48 said:

I wounder why 6 riders did not want to ride? Like you say if true 

No panics T48 it's not true...

3 minutes ago, Gating tart said:

What a load of rubbish ! I can’t believe the rubbish that gets posted on here 

Welcome to my world... lol...

Regards

THJ

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

There will be a better team spirit this Sunday for sure...

Regards 

THJ

Why's that like,,, have ye getting a new shirt, (and tie)? ;)

Taken off Newcastle Speedway Supporters Club on Facebook:

It will have been 18 months since our last social event, and now with restrictions lifting what better time to all get together again and enjoy a great night in each others company! 

Our riders will be there, our promotion will be there, and hopefully all of you will be too! We will have a talk-in with the guys who matter, giving you the chance to ask any burning questions you may have. We will hopefully also have a few flashback races, maybe some bingo, and some music and of course Grants famous catering van will be there to provide everyone with some top notch grub!!  

We aren't charging for this event, entry will be FREE but there will be a donation bucket going round for any contributions anybody would like to make to the club 

We look forward to seeing you all on 20th August, South Gosforth Social Club, 7-11pm

Edited by StevePark