British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cityrebel

Eastbourne v Scunthorpe 24/7

Despite the lack of interest, i thought I'd get the ball rolling. Weather permitting, tomorrow sees another double header at Arlington. Both sides have riders missing, so a tough one to call.

1 minute ago, Tosh1218 said:

Whose missing for both sides

Brennan and Newman for the Eagles and Ellis for Scunny.

Not many Option's for the Scorpions really for Ellis with Leicester vs Poole that rules out most the obvious candiates.

Craig Cook, Ostergaard or Sam Masters both fit but i doubt they'll fancy the Edinburgh to Eastbourne to Glasgow Schedule.

Chris Harris is with Brennan and Ellis in France.

The only options i can think of what could do a job are Charles Wright (Although he's nursing a slight knock and probably wouldn't risk a guest booking) or Scott Nicholls (He rode at Eastbourne last Sunday for Leicester so does that make him ineligible?)

Erik Riss, Jake Allen, Michael Palm Toft or Ben Barker are the other options but not sure they'd be any good at Eastbourne

1 minute ago, Robinh88 said:

Ellis missing again?

In the European Pairs final in France for GB with Harris and Brennan

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Not many Option's for the Scorpions really for Ellis with Leicester vs Poole that rules out most the obvious candiates.

Craig Cook, Ostergaard or Sam Masters both fit but i doubt they'll fancy the Edinburgh to Eastbourne to Glasgow Schedule.

Chris Harris is with Brennan and Ellis in France.

The only options i can think of what could do a job are Charles Wright (Although he's nursing a slight knock and probably wouldn't risk a guest booking) or Scott Nicholls (He rode at Eastbourne last Sunday for Leicester so does that make him ineligible?)

Erik Riss, Jake Allen, Michael Palm Toft or Ben Barker are the other options but not sure they'd be any good at Eastbourne

Scott Nicholls rode as the oppositions no1 last week & I think the guesting rule only applies to home no1's when riding again within the 7 or 8 day period.

Ben Barker has similar issues to CC, UO & SM as at Redcar & Newcastle Friday & Sunday although he does like to travel over the years. Great guest where ever he has been.

Riss could be an option as he is due there with Birmingham on 7th Aug so would give himself track time. 

2 most influential eagles missing, good guest for scunny and they can storm the fortress

14 minutes ago, ruckerroo said:

2 most influential eagles missing, good guest for scunny and they can storm the fortress

Tactical rain off?

They are having a mare tbh, every meeting they are arranging theres someone important missing and the opposition strengthen .. i reckon you might be right coz one more home loss and the play offs are out the window .

3 hours ago, ruckerroo said:

They are having a mare tbh, every meeting they are arranging theres someone important missing and the opposition strengthen .. i reckon you might be right coz one more home loss and the play offs are out the window .

Out of the window and flown away already I fear.

28 minutes ago, ScunnyDan said:

R/R for Adam

James Shanes in for Theo

Oh dear that’s less than ideal my optimism has been slashed 

Edited by Ryan555