British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Badge

Witches v Stars 29th July

Yes they would. And Kings Lynn quite easily. 

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

A well earned point for the Stars tonight. Almost did the pesky Witches again ;)

Getting better and better the stars which is good to see …. Solid top 3 and Cam looked better 

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Again i ask you the question

Name more than one rider in the Poole 1-7 who is better than the rider at Ipswich riding at the same number

I will give you one Schlein better than Crump though the Rory tonight was abysmal 

Other than that you are talking crap …. You live a troll …. Very sad and pathetic how you get your kicks 

1 minute ago, Gavan said:

Again i ask you the question

Name more than one rider in the Poole 1-7 who is better than the rider at Ipswich riding at the same number

I will give you one Schlein better than Crump though the Rory tonight was abysmal 

Other than that you are talking crap …. You live a troll …. Very sad and pathetic how you get your kicks 

You are very strange. You won’t see things for what they are. Poole are built to a lower points limit.

crump v Schlein. Schlein.

Rowe v Poole newcomer. Poole newcomer.

King v King. Draw

Allen v Neilsen. Allen

Cook v Worrall. Cook

Kemp v B Cook. B Cook

Starke v Hume. Starke.

I haven't attended the last couple of meetings after getting peed off with what was on offer

Now we get the Gavan/Shovlar show on here........testing times!!

• Like 3

I am not fighting with Gavan. Not worth it. Just showing there is nothing between the leagues and it’s time for an a amalgamation for the sport to move forward.

If there was a north/south divide, then perhaps a rider could be named in both sections, though it would cause an issue should both clubs qualify for the playoffs.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

You are very strange. You won’t see things for what they are. Poole are built to a lower points limit.

crump v Schlein. Schlein.

Rowe v Poole newcomer. Poole newcomer.

King v King. Draw

Allen v Neilsen. Allen

Cook v Worrall. Cook

Kemp v B Cook. B Cook

Starke v Hume. Starke.

You said the Poole team would beat the Ipswich team … … you just proved they wouldn’t do thank you …. And I will struggle to see how your newcomer will be better than Rowe lol

The leagues are obviously closer nobody is denying that 

But as you proved the Poole team would not beat the Ipswich team 

2 passes all night and both times the rider who was passed fell off. Probably due to embarrassment. 1st Allen and then Riss. 

Cook and King untouchable.  Well they gated in 4 heats each.  Heat 15.. neither gated at the front. It didn't look good but King able to pass Riss for the 3 - 3. 

Witches win the meeting.... Kings lynn win a league point. 

Fans the losers as again there was no entertainment and NOTHING to make me want to attend next week... I'd still be saying the same if £10.  

24 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

2 passes all night and both times the rider who was passed fell off. Probably due to embarrassment. 1st Allen and then Riss. 

Cook and King untouchable.  Well they gated in 4 heats each.  Heat 15.. neither gated at the front. It didn't look good but King able to pass Riss for the 3 - 3. 

Fans the losers as again there was no entertainment and NOTHING to make me want to attend next week... I'd still be saying the same if £10.  

But we did get to cheer the water bowser,,, now thats what ya call entertainment,,,, and you did miss a pass,,,, TJ passed Heeps,,, but does passing your slower team mate count? 

You could have argued king caused Riss to fall when they touch at end of straight leaving Riss with not enough room to turn. If I'd have been ref i'd have excluded king. :)

Bit 50/50 really, decision could have gone either way 

And hind sight says stars should have put a tactical out when we had the chance :(

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

But we did get to cheer the water bowser,,, now thats what ya call entertainment,,,, and you did miss a pass,,,, TJ passed Heeps,,, but does passing your slower team mate count? 

When those who pay their money (and regularly too), take the piss, it really cannot end well can it?

Championship riders @ Premiership prices wont ever be a 'winner'will it?

1 hour ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Depends what glasses you wear and what your expectations are. 5 of us went tonight and all enjoyed it.  Cooks determined last to first coming out of bend two was great to see. Speedway is not all about overtaking and there were more passes than you state anyway. It's painful to watch Allen trying to ride a wide line, doesn't suit his style at all. 

Edited by SPEEDY69
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Youd get mullard at wolves

3 hours ago, kelvinht said:

You could have argued king caused Riss to fall when they touch at end of straight leaving Riss with not enough room to turn. If I'd have been ref i'd have excluded king. :)

Bit 50/50 really, decision could have gone either way 

And hind sight says stars should have put a tactical out when we had the chance :(

I don’t think you can use a tac sub in ht  4 , and ht8 is protected. We had Heeps in ht 5 and he won his first ride, and we had TJ with him. Up until ht 5 Riss, Lawson only had a 3rd place each, which was the same as TJ had, and Kerr had a last. It was a tough one I think. Don’t know why we didn’t in ht 6 though :blink:

Edited by Bald Bloke