British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scunthorpe vs Poole 30.07.2021

Hey Scunny Dan there will be a few Poole fans including myself who will be making the trip up to the Eddy Wright Raceway this coming Friday.

Looking forward to the meeting as Scunthorpe is a terrific race track and I have enjoyed all my previous visits.:t:

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Shaleshifter said:

Looking forward to the meeting as Scunthorpe is a terrific race track and I have enjoyed all my previous visits.:t:

See you there mate. Is Shovvy coming up?

Edited by lucifer sam

Hi mate   I will be there withy other half   not sure about shovy yet.

No I cant make it Rob. Prior engagement. 
so whats happening when Poxford are back? You ditching them for Scunny!

Luke Crang guests at 2 for the Pirates v Scunny.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Luke Crang guests at 2 for the Pirates v Scunny.

Go Luke!    One meeting for Berwick Bullets and one maximum - masterstroke by the Pirates!

I wonder if Adam Ellis will be up here for track practice(set ups & racing lines) in the next few days, probably Thursday & stay around for Friday, even with TJ who , I think, are not involved in meetings. With Poole's top 3 knowing their way round the EWR & Stefan pretty good as well, we have to be on top of our game. 

1 hour ago, IronScorpion said:

I wonder if Adam Ellis will be up here for track practice(set ups & racing lines) in the next few days, probably Thursday & stay around for Friday, even with TJ who , I think, are not involved in meetings. With Poole's top 3 knowing their way round the EWR & Stefan pretty good as well, we have to be on top of our game. 

Yeah would be nice to see that to be honest because the Eddie Wright seems to have eluded him so far 

21 minutes ago, eric i said:

Is Ben Cook riding or will it be a guest?

James Wright is guesting for Poole all wekk including the Scunthorpe fixture.

Looks a difficult meeting on paper and everyone needs to be on their A game. Having said that, the potentially difficult home matches were easier won and the harder matches were against the lesser fancied teams. 

18 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

No point, the track wouldn’t be prepared like on race night 

But it could be prepared similar rather than a normal bald, blue groove practice with no grading. I am sure Rob would do something.

This meeting is lining up to be an absolute classic. Wish I could have come but might have a chance if we meet again in the cup or playoffs.