Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
TotallyHonestJohn

Newcastle v Berwick (Champ) 1600 Hours Sunday 01/08/21

Recommended Posts

On 7/29/2021 at 9:20 AM, Marshall07 said:

I'd think he could be replaced with a 3* as he is the rising star

In the SCB Site on Supp Regs 2021 there is a RR facility added for a missing Rising Star in Top five

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think this will be a close meeting and a lot will depand on which Danny Gapp turns up...

It will be closer than a lot of people are suggesting anyway as the teams seem evenly matched 

Regards 

THJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Think this will be a close meeting and a lot will depand on which Danny Gapp turns up...

It will be closer than a lot of people are suggesting anyway as the teams seem evenly matched 

Regards 

THJ

A think there will still be a Gapp between 3rd place and the Gapp in 4th. Have been known to not get it right tho. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

A think there will still be a Gapp between 3rd place and the Gapp in 4th. Have been known to not get it right tho. ;)

He was always awful at Glasgow and Edinburgh, and has improved at both this season significantly, but Brough is the ultimate for him

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

He was always awful at Glasgow and Edinburgh, and has improved at both this season significantly, but Brough is the ultimate for him

If we get the improvement at Brough that we’ve seen from him at other tracks this season then I will be happy… 

There are a few ifs in this meeting… IF spud and NBJ can perform With the same fight and gusto shown last night at Glasgow… if Jye can score as he ain’t that great at Brough… if RR will benefit us, particularly now we will have Kasper dropping down to reserve from Sunday.. could go either way! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Giving the events at Berwick tonight the team that turns up at Brough Park tomorrow night is anyone's guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Theo Pijper and Kye Thomson guest for the Bandits tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StevePark said:

Theo Pijper and Kye Thomson guest for the Bandits tonight.

Thanks. I know Etheridge, Flint, and Gappmaier are all missing. Any idea who's in for who?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, leander said:

Thanks. I know Etheridge, Flint, and Gappmaier are all missing. Any idea who's in for who?

Judging by the averages, Pijper for Gappmaier and Thomson for Etheridge. R/R for Flint.

Edited by StevePark
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still no announcement of Matty's replacement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, erniew said:

Still no announcement of Matty's replacement

You not heard yet lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, erniew said:

Still no announcement of Matty's replacement

Ricky Wells. It was on here on Friday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Judging by the averages, Pijper for Gappmaier and Thomson for Etheridge. R/R for Flint.

Andersen drops to reserve on 4.93, therefore Flint must be higher. Kye Thomsen is on 4.96. So if Flint is higher ( published greensheets don't show his actual average, just that he is no 5) then they can use Thomsen for Flint and R/R for Etheridge. Hence the question.!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pretty sure only a rider of the same star rating can replace leon even if he moves to number 1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy