British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Glasgow V Berwick KO CUP 1st leg - Friday 30 July 7.30pm

Wonder if we'll go down the guest route once again or try r/r for Ulrich. Take away Craig Cook and I think both teams are fairly evenly matched with most of the Berwick team having had good performances at Ashfield. Interesting to see how they perform on a track where overtaking is the norm rather than just before bend 2. I'll go for a Tigers win but it will be closer than a lot of people think which should then make the 2nd leg very interesting.

• Like 1

Tigers to win by more than 20 on aggregate. 

6 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

60-30, no number 1,5 or 3 for Berwick, and one of Leon’s worst away tracks, humped

I'll go 55 _ 35

Ben Barker for Ulrich in both legs . Berwick have a few riders who have ridden well at Ashfield in the past , so we will have to be on our A game . But hopefully we can get enough of a lead so we can enjoy a stress free day out at Berwick on Saturday 

22 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Ben Barker for Ulrich in both legs . Berwick have a few riders who have ridden well at Ashfield in the past , so we will have to be on our A game . But hopefully we can get enough of a lead so we can enjoy a stress free day out at Berwick on Saturday 

Ben is good guest as he always gives 100%,but he can be erratic and his machinery is not always in top nick.Supply him a bike And he will do the job:D.

Thought you would have went r/r at home.

19 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Thought you would have went r/r at home.

We thought that last week.

bandits to win over to legs

• Haha 2

What time does the stream start? 

Depending on what Berwick team turn up tonight it will either be 60 - 30 or 51-39. 

12 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

What time does the stream start? 

Should be on now , I have had to come out the stream and restart it before which works if no joy yet.