British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Glasgow V Berwick KO CUP 1st leg - Friday 30 July 7.30pm

2 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

How is Cook getting away with these rollers… 3 out of 4 now he’s visibly rolled  

GP superstar can do what he wants. Another embarrassing Berwick performance from Etheridge. I’d recommend someone within the promotion take a look at his Bell Vue scores and compare them to what he’s done for Berwick this season then ask what justifies his position in this team.

For Glasgow Sedgman surely needs the boot if they really want to win the league.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Normski said:

Depending on what Berwick team turn up tonight it will either be 60 - 30 or 51-39. 

Tomorrow's lottery numbers?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sure I heard Michael Max saying Leon would be missing next Saturday can anybody confirm this thanks.

1 minute ago, Bandit59 said:

Sure I heard Michael Max saying Leon would be missing next Saturday can anybody confirm this thanks.

1 minute ago, Bandit59 said:

Leon misses tomorrow and Sunday.

4 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

He did say that yes.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Marshall07 said:

Leon misses tomorrow and Sunday.

Yes knew that but he said next Saturday.

2 hours ago, Normski said:

Depending on what Berwick team turn up tonight it will either be 60 - 30 or 51-39. 

The latter though we gifted Berwick too many points. A good meeting though remains to be seen if its enough points to go through. Wells had his best meeting to date though expected more from Leon who started brightly before finishing with two no scores.

18 minutes ago, MD said:

The latter though we gifted Berwick too many points. A good meeting though remains to be seen if its enough points to go through. Wells had his best meeting to date though expected more from Leon who started brightly before finishing with two no scores.

If we ride like we did against Edinburgh you'll have no problems hopefully Berwick have worked out to make starts.

46 minutes ago, MD said:

Wells rode like a rider who had his arse booted after his first race . Sedgmen embarrassing in heat 14 , getting passed by the previously pointless Bickley . Depends tomorrow whether we gate or not . 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Sedgmen embarrassing in heat 14 , getting passed by the previously pointless Bickley .

Still sticking to the inner half of the circuit when the racing lines have moved outside, same as against Edinburgh. Frustrating but still came away with 6+1.

8 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Wells rode like a rider who had his arse booted after his first race . Sedgmen embarrassing in heat 14 , getting passed by the previously pointless Bickley . Depends tomorrow whether we gate or not . 

Bickley made full use of the greasy conditions getting momentum going on the outside line. Segdmen’s style doesn’t seem to suit the available racing lines at Ashfield and he rarely ventures from the inside or mid track and seems to lose speed exiting bends. 

1 hour ago, Bandit59 said:

Think there is another European thing for him next week too.Check on website!;):P

• Haha 1

Decent effort from Bandits,Glasgow Definately suspect ,won’t win the league with that Team.Sedgmen is a liability .They threw away a few points tonight.Given the conditions I Definately would have had Barker in Heat 15 guest or not,the conditions would have suited as he showed in Heat 13..Good match.

• Like 1