Heat 9 58.88

Heat 10 59.18

Heat 11 59 40

Heat 12 60.47

Heat 13 60.69

Heat 14 61.53

Sorry I missed time for heat 15

36 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

First 11 hts, 57.1,58.72,58.07,58.01,58.97,57.95,58.54,59.61,58.88,59.18,59.41.

I was on back strait tannoy crap so if anybody has different go with them.

34 minutes ago, MD said:

Ht12 60.47

Ht13 60.69

Ht14 61.13

Ht15 60.56

33 minutes ago, Cookiefan said:

Heat 1 57.17

Heat 2 58.72

Heat 3 58.07

Heat 4 58.01

Heat 5 58.97

Heat 6 57.95

Heat 7  58.54

Heat 8 59.02

Heat 9 58.88

Heat 10 59.18

Heat 11 59 40

Heat 12 60.47

Heat 13 60.69

Heat 14 61.53

Sorry I missed time for heat 15

Thank you both very much. Much appreciated.

8 hours ago, Paulco said:

The tannoy on the back straight was rubbish last night , I was doing the texting but couldn't hear properly the announcements 

The speaker on the back straight at the second bend was a bit fuzzy last week, last night it was dead at the start of the meeting but then burst into life.:drink:

2 hours ago, tyretrax said:

The speaker on the back straight at the second bend was a bit fuzzy last week, last night it was dead at the start of the meeting but then burst into life.:drink:

Wish Sedgmen would do likewise.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, SharpenRake said:

Luke Crang (rising star age 30) is your first change, replacing rising star Joe Lawlor. Who is next?

I thought the rising star age limit was whatever age Josh Bates is? i.e. younger than 30

12 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

I thought the rising star age limit was whatever age Josh Bates is? i.e. younger than 30

I read it was 24 on its January or less than 3 years in professional league speedway.There was some excuse about Josh Bates.It’s just a farce IMO.I don’t know the rules but it certainly very confusing all round regarding averages ,seemingly a rising star that goes into the top5 ,still can only be replaced with a rising star and not a rider up to his average.:blink: That why they are not giving then an average on Green Sheets.Perhaps someone can clarify that this is the case.!

8 hours ago, Fromafar said:

I read it was 24 on its January or less than 3 years in professional league speedway.There was some excuse about Josh Bates.It’s just a farce IMO.I don’t know the rules but it certainly very confusing all round regarding averages ,seemingly a rising star that goes into the top5 ,still can only be replaced with a rising star and not a rider up to his average.:blink: That why they are not giving then an average on Green Sheets.Perhaps someone can clarify that this is the From 012.3.1 - Rising Star riders will remain so for the entire season and can only be replaced in a team declaration by a rider equal to the teams star rating or less at the initial Team Declaration.

The rules are ambiguous and/or contradictory as to what happens once a RS rider goes into the top 5. 

From SR 012.3.1 Rising Star riders, who as per SCB reg. 012.3 (Team Line-ups), shall move into a team’s 1-5 will be subject to SCB reg. 012.4 (Facilities).
In the event a Rising Star is absent, with a facility permitted, he can be replaced by;
i. any guest rider from the Rising Star list, of that teams initial permitted Team Declaration rating or below, or
ii. Rider Replacement,
at the Team Managers discretion.

012.3 TEAM LINEUPS
a) the top rider (by MA) must ride at #1
b) the 2nd to 5th riders (by MA) can ride in any position #2-#5.
c) the 6th or 7th rider (by MA) must ride at either #6 or #7

012.4 FACILITIES

Absent rider(s) 1 - 3 by MA  G or RR
 1 absent rider 4 - 5 by MA RR (unless RR is already being used then it’s a G)
  Both riders 4 - 5 RR x 1, G x 1 at the Team Managers discretion
  Absent 6 - 7 G
   No facility G with an MA of 25% lower that the absent rider, in accordance with the appropriate minimum MA for that league.
The 5% enhancement for home riders is not Applicable in this situation

3 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

The rules are ambiguous and/or contradictory as to what happens once a RS rider goes into the top 5. 

From SR 012.3.1 Rising Star riders, who as per SCB reg. 012.3 (Team Line-ups), shall move into a team’s 1-5 will be subject to SCB reg. 012.4 (Facilities).
In the event a Rising Star is absent, with a facility permitted, he can be replaced by;
i. any guest rider from the Rising Star list, of that teams initial permitted Team Declaration rating or below, or
ii. Rider Replacement,
at the Team Managers discretion.

012.3 TEAM LINEUPS
a) the top rider (by MA) must ride at #1
b) the 2nd to 5th riders (by MA) can ride in any position #2-#5.
c) the 6th or 7th rider (by MA) must ride at either #6 or #7

012.4 FACILITIES

Absent rider(s) 1 - 3 by MA  G or RR
 1 absent rider 4 - 5 by MA RR (unless RR is already being used then it’s a G)
  Both riders 4 - 5 RR x 1, G x 1 at the Team Managers discretion
  Absent 6 - 7 G
   No facility G with an MA of 25% lower that the absent rider, in accordance with the appropriate minimum MA for that league.
The 5% enhancement for home riders is not Applicable in this situation

Just far too complicated.Should have just kept the rising stars at reserve or team position all season.IMO.

Edited by Fromafar