British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lbw

Belle Vue Colts vs Leicester Cubs 29/07

I'll be at the NSS this evening & hopefully the rain holds off enuff to see some great racing.

Always good to see the lads progressing no matter who they ride for.  

There's one lad tho in particular that I'll be lookin out for:

On yer MARKS get set GO SPENCER! :party:

Leicester to win 47-43 me thinks :t:

Edited by PirateShip

Expecting a good meeting. Leicester have 3 good heat leaders and will need to be tamed tonight.

Pleased to see Jack Smith as a guest again and Sam is able to ride.. full strength team

Just got home… very enjoyable meeting apart from taking 2 hours and five minutes.

Good racing from both sides….after 8 races, only one heat winner from Leicester which was surprising.

Impresssed with Ben Trigger…

Great meeting for Sam McGurk 

Agreed, at one point I was updating me mates on the tractor racing :rofl:

Par meeting for me, agreed with Ben and Sam were the stand outs. Ben is a real pocket rocket, I was in the pits afterwards and to think he races a speedway bike like he does, oh my mind blowing. Sam was the match winner for the Colts, was as fast as anyone.......came in did the job, sorted! 

Best effort in a race came from Tom Spencer:party: Heat 14 was a real showcase of courageous never give in racing. The Pie Man tho just had too much meat in his potato :rofl:   Tom nearly held off the more experienced JPB in heat 3, again a great effort by Tom but was taken on the last lap. :t:

Colts win 47-42, Cubs just failed to land a blow when it mattered. 

Edited by PirateShip

After the couple of days of  rain the track was very grippy to start with, bit tricky for the young lads but after some tyre packing it was lot better. Heat 14 was a cracker between Spencer and Bowen, side By side for 4 laps with Bowen out in the dirt showing so much more confidence this year. 

the last two Colts meetings have been most enjoyable. the stay away Aces fans are missing a treat.

1 hour ago, Rob B said:

After the couple of days of  rain the track was very grippy to start with, bit tricky for the young lads but after some tyre packing it was lot better. Heat 14 was a cracker between Spencer and Bowen, side By side for 4 laps with Bowen out in the dirt showing so much more confidence this year. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1