British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Blobby

Edinburgh v Birmingham 30/07/21

KOC action tonight first leg against the brummies. Return Riss along with Harris who can on his day cause problems, Shanes was rather handy on his previous visit also. 

be looking to take at least a 12 point advantage to Perry bar, if it happens.

I think the owners would have hoped for a rain off....but that doesn't look likely! :D

If everyone gives their all....then I fancy us to run close and lose by 8 points?

Edited by GiveusaB

As ever this match can be Live Streamed via the Edinburgh website. With Harris, Riss, Shanes, Morris and a strong rider replacement it will be a hard one for the Monarchs who in spite of away match heroics are not a solid side. 

I see Grobauer really is riding this week.

Good to see Nathan back for the Monarchs tonight. He seemed to be steadily improving both home and away before his recent injury setback. Looks like he drops to reserve for August with, presumably, William replacing him at #2. I think that gives the team a better balance for a busy month.

Unfortunately beaten by the weather. Looked like we were on the way to racking up a decent score. 

best of luck to young joe wherever  he ends up Shame to see him go as I felt he was getting better. Not so sure his replacement is of any improvement but let’s wait and see I guess.

Edited by Mr Blobby

1 minute ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Who’s coming in?

All will be revealed tomorrow.

by the luke’s of it they could have found the missing piece of the jigsaw 

• Haha 1

Best wishes to joe , looked like he was getting there , see what happens to next rising star !!!!  British speedway totally joke !!!!!

12 minutes ago, Barrow Boy 2 said:

A 30 year old Rising Star ???????

Riding star is to help riders progress, not specifically aimed at youngsters.

He could ride for 10 years and become a great rider

18 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

Bit of a gamble. Nathan and William need to step up to the plate now.

Effortless maximum for the bullets in his 1st proper meeting back in 5 years! Okay there is a jump in leagues but I’d think he’ll get you some points every meeting. 

• Like 1