British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
iainb

Club Merchandise

BUT Rye House from their last season were the original Dad's Army but they never lived to tell the tale.

On 10/16/2021 at 1:13 PM, JIROUT said:

Emailed the company that are selling these last week to confirm chest sizes before placing an order  ,they didn't reply so wont bother now

I was browsing through AliExpress and thought I'd type in the words Speedway t shirts and amazingly it came up with some interesting designs I've never seen before. I've bought from Ali before and the sizes can be a bit hit and miss as generally the clothing is designed for the smaller Chinese person, so order big if you do.

speedway t shirts - Buy speedway t shirts with free shipping on AliExpress

Who knew Les Collins was bit in China? :rofl:

S7d7641cde9f44acc9abb4dd7b903c7abH.jpg_6

1 hour ago, iainb said:

I was browsing through AliExpress and thought I'd type in the words Speedway t shirts and amazingly it came up with some interesting designs I've never seen before. I've bought from Ali before and the sizes can be a bit hit and miss as generally the clothing is designed for the smaller Chinese person, so order big if you do.

speedway t shirts - Buy speedway t shirts with free shipping on AliExpress

Who knew Les Collins was bit in China? :rofl:

There's certainly some interesting speedway t-shirts on there. Think it'd take someone pretty out there to walk around in a Kenny Carter t shirt...

S7d7641cde9f44acc9abb4dd7b903c7abH.jpg_640x640Q90.jpg_.webp

Edited by spin king junior
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, spin king junior said:

S7d7641cde9f44acc9abb4dd7b903c7abH.jpg_6

There's certainly some interesting speedway t-shirts on there. Think it'd take someone pretty out there to walk around in a Kenny Carter t shirt...

S7d7641cde9f44acc9abb4dd7b903c7abH.jpg_640x640Q90.jpg_.webp

There's at least one on here that defo would... each to their own

Just as an aside to the merchandise discussion - I've been to the last two SGPs and with all the promise of a new era and dynamic presentation, I've been really surprised at the lack of merchandise.  Only 'licensed' products appear to T-Shirts thrown out to a lucky few by the Monster girls and the programmes. In Teterow the programme seemed to only be available very discreetly at the ticket booth, which meant I had to go back outside to get one and it was incorrectly printed!

No independent stalls beyond food and drink.

Seems really strange that the pinnacle of the sport hasn't got it's act together in this way?

Despite Tai Woffinden having new gear on his site for 2022 the kids would like to wear Dan Bewley or Tom Brennan merch this year at Cardiff - do they have any merchandise can't find any website links. 

https://taiwoffinden.com/shop/gb/

Would prefer something a bit more subtle ie  "Dan Bewley" 99 in Black, Grey or Blue with no photo or maybe just a motif, oh well. :)

20 hours ago, topaz325 said:

Would prefer something a bit more subtle ie  "Dan Bewley" 99 in Black, Grey or Blue with no photo or maybe just a motif, oh well. :)

Any particular colour writing? I'll knock a design up :)

Maybe something like this? 

CEF20D32-A9F5-4F5C-9406-5B4760E58826.jpeg

Edited by SpeedwayTShirts
  • Like 1