British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
iainb

Club Merchandise

8 minutes ago, JIROUT said:

Listen just let me know what you would like with Champions on and i will re order....Fleece...Polo....Cap...Beanie....Badge....Hoodie...Jacket...Mug...Anything we can do to help

Underpants? Lol

No, it was just that my original point, back on the Leicester thread, was that I saw that LCFC FA Cup Winners t-shirt being worn by a guy when I was down the supermarket, and I thought what a great idea, why haven't Leicester done something similar to not only promote the club but also to cash in on their success. Shield Winners in the front with the winning fixtures and results on the back for example. A simple heat transfer shirt... £22 ker-ching!

Then as the discussion has gone on a lot more has come to light, mainly the fact that Leicester merchandise is produced by your good self. 

Edited by iainb

21 hours ago, iainb said:

Underpants? Lol

No, it was just that my original point, back on the Leicester thread, was that I saw that LCFC FA Cup Winners t-shirt being worn by a guy when I was down the supermarket, and I thought what a great idea, why haven't Leicester done something similar to not only promote the club but also to cash in on their success. Shield Winners in the front with the winning fixtures and results on the back for example. A simple heat transfer shirt... £22 ker-ching!

Then as the discussion has gone on a lot more has come to light, mainly the fact that Leicester merchandise is produced by your good self. 

Just a heads up...We have Leicester Lions Onesies and Bucket Hats coming in the next couple of weeks :-)...Also re-ordered a few Champions bits for those who missed them last year 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JIROUT said:

Just a heads up...We have Leicester Lions Onesies and Bucket Hats coming in the next couple of weeks :-)...Also re-ordered a few Champions bits for those who missed them last year 

Are the onesies in the racesuit design ? I've long said and been laughed at by mates for suggesting team racesuit onesies, but i reckon they'd be popular with children. Though probably a case of having fans to pre-order to get sufficient numbers

Many moons ago  i used to produce and sell Jason Crumps merchandise, we used to do this by means of an online shop and also standing stall at sunny Belle Vue on Monday nights, we also had a stand at the Cardiff GP for a few years. Some great days may i add. Currently i do the same for an ice hockey team in Milton Keynes, MK Lightning.

The days of teams/clubs having to hold large numbers of stock for garments are all but over,, yes there are the odd garments such as replica race shirts and custom made caps that require minimum quantities but in general a club/team should be like any normal day to day business, purchase on demand. One problem with this is various suppliers cannot facilitate this without having to have 2-3 week turnaround time, which no customer wants in this day and age!

• Like 1

On 8/3/2021 at 7:40 PM, Triple.H. said:

Are the onesies in the racesuit design ? I've long said and been laughed at by mates for suggesting team racesuit onesies, but i reckon they'd be popular with children. Though probably a case of having fans to pre-order to get sufficient numbers

Definitely! Given me and my brother worn Kwik Fit kids overalls to speedway, I reckon replica race suits would’ve been top of the Christmas list!

• Like 1

Does anybody know when there will be a range of "Dad's Army" merchandise available at Peterborough?

Who wouldn't want to be seen wearing a t-shirt with "Don't Panic!" written on the front and "They Don't Like it Up 'em!" on the back?

Edited by iainb
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Can I get any Optrex from the Birmingham track shop?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, iainb said:

Can I get any Optrex from the Birmingham track shop?

And next up heat 10 sponsored by Bobbins dry cleaners

• Haha 2

Heat 11 by Evian Water...

Thirty quid a bottle...:D

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, iainb said:

Does anybody know when there will be a range of "Dad's Army" merchandise available at Peterborough?

Who wouldn't want to be seen wearing a t-shirt with "Don't Panic!" written on the front and "They Don't Like it Up 'em!" on the back?

Ahead of you there im afriad Iain......Programme Boards and Stickers coming next meeting......"Don't tell him Palin" being my fav

• Like 2

Surely one of the most important questions facing the sport today with merchandise and specifically caps is...

Ears in?

Or

Ears out?

Reminds me of the days when riders didn't know whether to wear their race suits inside or outside of their boots.

I'm an ears out man myself

Edited by iainb

On 8/12/2021 at 3:56 PM, iainb said:

Surely one of the most important questions facing the sport today with merchandise and specifically caps is...

Ears in?

Or

Ears out?

Reminds me of the days when riders didn't know whether to wear their race suits inside or outside of their boots.

I'm an ears out man myself

Ian, which promotional products have you bought recently?

Leicester Lions onezies appeared last night!

2 hours ago, arnieg said:

Leicester Lions onezies appeared last night!

As did Leicester Lions Bucket Hats.....Sad to report we re-ordered some Champions clothing and did not sell one garment,...Obviously IainB was not there last night :-)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Skodaman said:

Ian, which promotional products have you bought recently?

I bought a couple of Rock FC shirts from EMP, a Guns n Roses one and a Volbeat one... about £40 a pop!