British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
iainb

Leicester vs Birmingham 31/07/21

LEICESTER: Hans Andersen, Dan Thompson, Kyle Howarth, Nick Morris, Ryan Douglas, Joe Thompson, Zaine Kennedy.
BIRMINGHAM: Chris Harris, Valentin Grobauer, James Shanes, Ashley Morris, Erik Riss, Paco Castagna, Jason Edwards.

Probably the biggest question with this one is whether at the end of the season Leicester will have had any points they can pick up from this one expunged from the records.

5 minutes ago, iainb said:

LEICESTER: Hans Andersen, Dan Thompson, Kyle Howarth, Nick Morris, Ryan Douglas, Joe Thompson, Zaine Kennedy.
BIRMINGHAM: Chris Harris, Valentin Grobauer, James Shanes, Ashley Morris, Erik Riss, Paco Castagna, Jason Edwards.

Probably the biggest question with this one is whether at the end of the season Leicester will have had any points they can pick up from this one expunged from the records.

That's the spirit look on the bright side.

• Like 1

Just now, Petecc said:

That's the spirit look on the bright side.

Unfortunately I'm being realistic, judging by the crowd I saw against Redcar in the "big reopening"... no club can be sustained with those crowds. I was there supporting the club before you go any further

Fingers crossed that the Brummies will survive and that we take 3 points from them tomorrow night. After what has been a mediocre week where we had the potential of gaining 11 points but only managing 3, we desperately need a result and for it to stand, not just for our league position but for the good of speedway.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PowerfulPierre said:

Fingers crossed that the Brummies will survive and that we take 3 points from them tomorrow night. After what has been a mediocre week where we had the potential of gaining 11 points but only managing 3, we desperately need a result and for it to stand, not just for our league position but for the good of speedway.

Well said! :t:

Anyone know if they accept C Cards at the turnstiles or cash only

• Thanks 1

Hoping to be coming up for this one but the weather looks difficult to predict.  any updates on the meteorological front would be appreciated.

Where would be the best place for any call-off notification? Don't want a repeat of my trip up to see Lions v Monarchs

Edited by bluebee

21 minutes ago, zlata prilba said:

I've paid at the turnstile using CC, there was a 50p charge though

• Like 1

Just now, bluebee said:

Hoping to be coming up for this one but the weather looks difficult to predict.  any updates on the meteorological front would be appreciated.

Sunny at the moment... showers predicted this afternoon

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, iainb said:

I've paid at the turnstile using CC, there was a 50p charge though

Pretty sure that's illegal these days 

• Like 1

Bit of rain here in Northampton. How's it going in Leicester?

2 hours ago, zlata prilba said:

yes they do

with a fee too

1 minute ago, bluebee said:

Bit of rain here in Northampton. How's it going in Leicester?

dry so far

2 hours ago, bluebee said:

Where would be the best place for any call-off notification? Don't want a repeat of my trip up to see Lions v Monarchs

light rain forecast between 5pm and 7pm

otherwide its dry