British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Pirates on tour. Edinburgh, Berwick, Newcastle.6/7/8/8/21

59 minutes ago, bluejam said:

Yeah,dumb comment indeed:neutral:.

My apologies to all concerned.

Accepted :t:

10 hours ago, ProperSport said:

First time visit to Newcastle - every penny counts and throughly enjoyed the visit even though I had problems with a Bus Lane in Gateshead ( just added £60 to the trip ) and couldn’t find the ground ( bloody NAV ) Burger the best I’ve ever had at a Speedway venue not surprising with Rob - queue was long but worth the wait , left after Heat 12 as Plymouth looked beaten and a bit sad to see Crumpy looking so off the pace against some average riders … however had a nice chat to some fans ( think I was the only one wearing a Belle Vue shirt and got some friendly stick ! ) 

If it was your 1st time going into a bus line in Newcastle/Gateshead you may just get a warning,  I did a couple of years ago, but it seams everytime I go over to Newcastle some new restrictions pop up !!

On 8/9/2021 at 8:02 PM, Neila said:

If it was your 1st time going into a bus line in Newcastle/Gateshead you may just get a warning,  I did a couple of years ago, but it seams everytime I go over to Newcastle some new restrictions pop up !!

Fine came through yesterday - £30 if I pay within 14 days it is what it is ..  it was a cracking day so no issues