British Speedway Forum
Fullmax

Torun Grand Prix 2021 (Entry to Poland for UK citizens)

Laguta croaking badly. Too much for him to handle. A shame if he loses it but that’s speedway!

Looks like 8 points will be enough for a spot on the semis, maybe even 7, so wouldn't wrote Laguta off yet. Not convinced Batortoz will finish top two in the final.

Would rather see Bartosz do it, by far the more exciting of the two, and already one of the all-time greats - BUT Laguta has been the best rider in GPS this year.

Freddie with lingering effects from that horror crash? Lambert surely secured his wildcard this weekend. Tai doing enough to show if he remains injury free he could push for another World title in the next couple of years. Happy to see Emil look like making it back to the podium

• Like 1

Laguta riding very defensive...

Not a great idea...

Hopefully he will now be forced to mix it on the first turn as he can't afford any thing less than four points from his last two I would think....

5 minutes ago, waiheke1 said:

Can someone please tell these two that FRICKE DOES NOT NEED A BLOODY WILDCARD!!!

I heard it last night and commented - but missed them saying it again !!!!

Emil and his team seem very friendly with Zmarzlik.....

Maybe they dont want Laguta to be the first Russian World Champ? :D

Well done lad,....

Gate one last race..... 

• Like 1

Laguta needed that. I was blowing him out of the gate! Didn’t help his cause coming out after every track grade.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Laguta needed that. I was blowing him out of the gate! Didn’t help his cause coming out after every track grade.

At least Fireman Phil has reduced the flooding tonight....

• Like 3

Next two rides by Laguta are the most important of his career. In fact the next ride is!

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Don't think it had anything to do with nerves.He would have been more nervous in his last 2 than his first 3.