British Speedway Forum
Bagpuss

Stars v Tigers 2/8/21

2 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

I accept that Wells hasn't been doing well but having been really good the last few days I just wondered what happened tonight and why he got only 3 rides when two other riders that didn't trouble the opposition tonight were given 4 rides. 

Fans want to see riders race 4 laps not give up on the 4th lap just because they are last.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Thats a selfish hunt . Like he did to get a Champ place, now he's no good in Poland

Can see Kasper coming in soon ??. Heeps is crap. 

Thats not a bad shout if he is available for the meetings we have left.

Anyone else see batchelor slow up on the final bend looks as though heeps was going to past then he shut off completely so he did not pass batchelor. Hopefully that was agent heeps last race in a KingsLynn jacket ! I would rather see someone put 4 laps of effort in. Maybe a young foreign  rider could be brought over to give him a taste for next season 

Edited by lynnboy

We’ve all been scratching our heads as to why it’s took this long for team to take josh on in the premiership. I’m sure people are beginning to see why we were now.

• Like 2

Too many too scared to take a chance outside of the magic roundabout that keeps Heeps, Summers and the like employed. 

17 minutes ago, lynnboy said:

Anyone else see batchelor slow up on the final bend looks as though heeps was going to past then he shut off completely so he did not pass batchelor. Hopefully that was agent hero’s last race in a KingsLynn jacket I would rather see someone put 4 laps of effort in. Maybe a young foreign  rider could be brought over to give him a taste for next season 

Yeah i noticed it he did it twice something very fishy going on there i think.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Charlieboy said:

Awesome performance from the Tigers tonight. Pickering was awesome and easily rider if the night. Nielsen rode well and Hume with plenty of effort. Jack won races when he needed to. Kyle came good late on  Hopefully Adam is fit for Thursday. Bachelor lacklustre at best. He’s taking the piss now. Time for a change 

Batchelor looked like a novice at times he did'nt seem able to get round bends 3 and 4 and then he slowed up looking for Heeps to pass him but Heeps slowed up like he did'nt want to,very strange goings on there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Charlieboy said:

We’ve watched bachelor slowing down and allowing Lynn riders to pass after looking over his shoulder. That’s not rusty 

Never knew that.

It does sound fishy tbh.

Pickerings ride in heat 11 was absolutely brilliant, he was squeezed out on the opening bends and to then go on and pass Kings Lynn’s top 2 riders was a superb effort, was surprised Holder wasn’t out with Pickering in heat 15 considering they needed something from the race to get the 4 points, but again Pickering came up trumps.

6 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

We’ve all been scratching our heads as to why it’s took this long for team to take josh on in the premiership. I’m sure people are beginning to see why we were now.

Me too. Saw him at Scunthorpe a couple of times and he was easily good enough to ride in the top flight. 

5 hours ago, NickH114 said:

Pickerings ride in heat 11 was absolutely brilliant, he was squeezed out on the opening bends and to then go on and pass Kings Lynn’s top 2 riders was a superb effort, was surprised Holder wasn’t out with Pickering in heat 15 considering they needed something from the race to get the 4 points, but again Pickering came up trumps.

Pickering is the best visiting rider I have seen at Lynn this season, absolutely brilliant. Makes we wonder why Lynn didn’t sign him. Heeps has got to go , he  was dreadful and seemed to give up in each of his rides. Can see a big defeat coming at Peterborough Thursday.

Thought lynn were gonna win the league because we won 1 home match last  week lol team is abysmal need a complete change of direction next season not the same old riders we always use 

52 minutes ago, semion said:

That’s the ‘Bounce’ over with.   Sack the Manager.  :D

Meow ;)