British Speedway Forum
BobC

Plymouth v Edinburgh Tuesday 3rd August

43 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

I didn’t unfortunately, would like to make it down one day. Just an observation from watching the race that is all. If they kept it tight on the kerb that pass doesn’t happen.

If granny had bollocks she would be my grandad

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Jonnybegood said:

If granny had bollocks she would be my grandad

That’s great to know really intelligent one you.

2 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

That’s great to know really intelligent one you.

You set yourself up for that Blobby, most passes wouldnt happen if the rider being passed rode a better line. What a ridiculous comment from you :rolleyes:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Pinny said:

You set yourself up for that Blobby, most passes wouldnt happen if the rider being passed rode a better line. What a ridiculous comment from you :rolleyes:

Point being there’s a difference between good racing and poor track craft.

• Like 1

Bit of a hypocrite given 95% of passing done at armadump is from away riders moving off the inside line to be passed by home riders. 

16 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Bit of a hypocrite given 95% of passing done at armadump is from away riders moving off the inside line to be passed by home riders. 

Obviously you don’t watch enough at Armadale to know that’s not true. Watch josh Pickering and you’d see otherwise.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Obviously you don’t watch enough at Armadale to know that’s not true. Watch josh Pickering and you’d see otherwise.

I went to armadump vast majority of weeks prior to the Friday night wars for 20 odd years, I saw enough. Must be first rider to make an outside pass stick since Shane Parker retired

1 hour ago, Mr Blobby said:

Point being there’s a difference between good racing and poor track craft.

Most passes at Edin are done by away riders moving off the line and being passed by the home rider. Its how the sport works. If all away riders stayed on the right line then it would be rare the home riders got by them.

most racing is produced from away riders gating , getting in front then hitting the wrong line then the home riders getting through. 

• Like 1