British Speedway Forum

Looks like the weather could intervene.

Holder doesn’t like Foxhall at the best of times and so if the track is a bit tricky we could see the annual Jack Holder spitting the dummy routine at Foxhall.

Could be close and a Witches win may depend on some decent points from Crump and Allen, hmm.

Can't believe I'm gonna say this,,, if it's on,, hope we lose and all the riders have a shocker 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

Can't believe I'm gonna say this,,, if it's on,, hope we lose and all the riders have a shocker 

WHY

Just now, TINYS said:

WHY

Cos I'm thinking about next season,, and lower averages,,,, and also to stop press releases saying we have slim hopes and must win and all that spiel.   

49 minutes ago, JamesB said:

Looks like the weather could intervene.

Holder doesn’t like Foxhall at the best of times and so if the track is a bit tricky we could see the annual Jack Holder spitting the dummy routine at Foxhall.

Could be close and a Witches win may depend on some decent points from Crump and Allen, hmm.

As much as I dislike him there is no doubt Holder has moved up in class and should have no trouble overcoming any previous Foxhall demons

Should really go unbeaten but will predict he goes 33303

Sheffield to win by 4 and put the last play off place in the bag

Not that I will be there to see it.......

It would be nice to get another away win but it will depend on all 7 firing at the same time and not just 6 as we have had this season. If all our heat leaders ride to their TRUE potential we might be in with a chance of victory but if the forecast is right it will be a washout 

18 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

If all the Witches riders race to their full potential,,,,,,,,you ain't getting zip 

And how often has that happened this year.

2 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

And how often has that happened this year.

As many times as Sheffield,,,, none

• Haha 1

one thing I have learnt is  never listen to weather  forecasts. I was racing at Cadwell Park last weekend and forecast was appalling.  Barely a drop or rain fell the whole weekend. 

who would be a Speedway promoter hey?

• Like 2

Jeepers,  chucking it down.  Good call :t:

• Like 1