British Speedway Forum
StevePark

Newcastle Diamonds vs Poole + Plymouth Sun 8 Aug 4pm

18 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Dogs on five days!! That's excessive, must be popular in Newcastle!

Check out the website. 

On 8/11/2021 at 8:13 PM, lisa-colette said:

Only cos if I think I'm right I won't let it go. So be prepared for other posts depending on what Zaney Waney compared to Benjamin Brasso does next!! :D

That's def. a female thing :D

I wasn't comparing ZK to anyone initially, but you picked up on Bickers because he raced at No. 2 the first meeting after ZK was ousted.  I just ran with it 'cos I could :lol:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

That's def. a female thing :D

I wasn't comparing ZK to anyone initially, but you picked up on Bickers because he raced at No. 2 the first meeting after ZK was ousted.  I just ran with it 'cos I could :lol:

i would let her get on with it she is happy :party::party:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Dogs on five days!! That's excessive, must be popular in Newcastle!

Bags meetings televised live into every bookies in the country and many abroad... The greyhounds are very profitable for ARC Racing.... 

Certainly more profitable than a Speedway meeting although at this double header the Bar takings were quadrupled and it was the highest bar take in over 12 years...

So I would suggest that the Speedway isn't a total loss for the stadium owners... Rent and beer must cover their staff costs...

Regards
THJ

25 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Bags meetings televised live into every bookies in the country and many abroad... The greyhounds are very profitable for ARC Racing.... 

Certainly more profitable than a Speedway meeting although at this double header the Bar takings were quadrupled and it was the highest bar take in over 12 years...

So I would suggest that the Speedway isn't a total loss for the stadium owners... Rent and beer must cover their staff costs...

Regards
THJ

Just a shame rob doesnt get a share off the bar? U must have been thristy john:rofl:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Just a shame rob doesn't get a share off the bar? U must have been thristy john:rofl:

True and you don't have to be that thirsty at something like £3.70 a bottle for them to rack up their profits I would say Geoff...

Might start taking my hip flask...

Regards
THJ

2 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Regards
THJ

That makes sense. Poole had the dogs 3 nights and I thought that was a lot. Obv not!!

3 hours ago, ray c said:

i would let her get on with it she is happy :party::party:

And I'm actually right for once which is a better reason to carry on! :t:

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

And I'm actually right for once which is a better reason to carry on! :t:

good job your not talking  about alfie bowtell scoring well at the moment :t:

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

That makes sense. Poole had the dogs 3 nights and I thought that was a lot. Obv not!!

Wolves dogs run 6 days a week 

5 hours ago, ray c said:

good job your not talking  about alfie bowtell scoring well at the moment :t:

Oh yes he is a lot better, especially good at Newcastle last week. 

12 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Just a shame rob doesnt get a share off the bar? U must have been thristy john:rofl:

Geoff Their  was also a very thirsty man from comets land, a certain baz Collins  :drink:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Neila said:

Geoff Their  was also a very thirsty man from comets land, a certain baz Collins  :drink:

I done my bit lovely can of fanta:t: