British Speedway Forum

GPS looking to. E on the Discovery+ channel, which is streaming only and highlights will be on Eurosport. So £6.95 a month to watch live.

20 hours ago, topaz325 said:

Seems to be some confusion but it did say in the Star and at the end of the play off programme on Monday that Eurosport will be showing the GPS live ?

Do they mean ALL the GPs live though?

Another thing noticed about Eurosport they only have microphones on the home straight, so for example at Belle Vue the back straight is the noisy side where all the atmosphere is but you don’t hear any of it.

Will be same at Peterborough tonight.

I think the majority of noise at Peterborough will be from the grandstand though as it holds 2,000 doesn't it, so the microphones will be in the right place tonight. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gemini said:

I think the majority of noise at Peterborough will be from the grandstand though as it holds 2,000 doesn't it, so the microphones will be in the right place tonight. 

Not when Peterborough are getting beat, it will be very quiet on that side :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

That statement could end up coming back and biting you on the arse lol

2 hours ago, Rob B said:

Not when Peterborough are getting beat, it will be very quiet on that side :)

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, r8gdp said:

That statement could end up coming back and biting you on the arse lol

I think it did. :D Well done to the Panthers ~ one of the tracks I used to love to visit so my favourite team next to Coventry. 

• Like 1

I did abi say last night gps live on eurosport from next april or did i hear that wrong 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ray c said:

I did abi say last night gps live on eurosport from next april or did i hear that wrong 

Spot on. Exactly what Abi Stevens said.

On 10/13/2021 at 1:29 PM, mikebv said:

One sobering thought was that this man lived in the UK for four years, leading a motorsports TV company, yet admitted he had never heard of Speedway till he went to a GP in Poland on a fact finding mission. Due to it being considered as something that Discovery should be looking at to add to its stable..

Not really a surprise.  The BSPA have never marketed speedway correctly IMO and I am not sure if any budget ever existed to do so, if it did, its not been used wisely. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Spot on. Exactly what Abi Stevens said.

Fingers crossed this is the case though it has been said that it is on the discovery Plus channel live with highlights on Eurosport.

I signed up to Discovery+ this time last year as a freebie from Sky. I've just had an email from Sky telling me that as a Sky VIP customer I'll be getting it free again for the next year... Result!

Wish someone wud split Tatum & Pearson up as they are unprofessional when together.

Seems no one as the gonads to do it, it's like it's until death do we part. 

1 hour ago, PirateShip said:

Wish someone wud split Tatum & Pearson up as they are unprofessional when together.

Agree,get rid of Pearson would be the answer IMO

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PirateShip said:

It's a difficult one imo they do make quite a lot of mistakes especially during the races they regularly get the riders wrong and neither corrects the others when this happens.

But at the same time Pearson is always plugging speedway in this country especially the lower leagues.