Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

On 6/28/2022 at 8:27 PM, Teromaafan said:

Without his side kick, I think that Tatum has upped is game in his role on Eurosport (Nige would be proud!). Both Chris Louis and Scotty are well respected and  come across well in their Grand Prix roles. 
I just feel that the Monday night Premiership coverage lacks professionalism. Sam looks anything but comfortable and makes me squirm when stating the obvious. Abi as a presenter is bubbly and enthusiastic but not unfortunately as good as her predecessors Natalie or Charlie. Just my observations and wondered what others think?

The other week Tatum didn't know the protected rides rule, and this week he said Blödorn was the Rising Star.  Also, he completely missed Jorgensen's fall - not sure what he's watching, but he is often behind what's actually happening on track. Also, the dirt-o-meter is a tired and poor gimmick.

BSN making Eurosport look very ordinary.

1 hour ago, Roger Jacobs said:

The other week Tatum didn't know the protected rides rule, and this week he said Blödorn was the Rising Star.  Also, he completely missed Jorgensen's fall - not sure what he's watching, but he is often behind what's actually happening on track. Also, the dirt-o-meter is a tired and poor gimmick.

BSN making Eurosport look very ordinary.

yes and bsn got hayley bromley .i have said before eurosport just playing at it 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, chrismorton said:

Who wants to watch Lynn get spanked every week.?

As a Peterborough fan, i thought you would?

17 hours ago, iainb said:

As a Peterborough fan, i thought you would?

Seems like we're all just one big family now...we will even be racing there as our home track next season..

Edited by chrismorton
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, racers and royals said:

3 in August i believe

1st British final

22nd  Kings Lynn v Belle Vue probably

29th  Wolves v Belle Vue probably

So not the 8th for Sheffield v Kings Lynn??....which has only recently been moved to a monday night

17 hours ago, Heathcote said:

So not the 8th for Sheffield v Kings Lynn??....which has only recently been moved to a monday night

It wasnt moved to a Monday, it disappeared from the original calendar and then was absent for a while before being put back in a couple of weeks ago. Believe the original was the day of Nigel Pearsons funeral. 

10 hours ago, therefused said:

It wasnt moved to a Monday, it disappeared from the original calendar and then was absent for a while before being put back in a couple of weeks ago. Believe the original was the day of Nigel Pearsons funeral. 

The reason given for the original postponement was stadium unavailability. However I do believe that this date did coincide with Nigel's funeral.

• Like 1

Anything said tonight if they showing a meeting next week?

8 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Anything said tonight if they showing a meeting next week?

Kings Lynn Vs Belle Vue August 22nd is next one

• Like 1

What’s the betting they don’t show the re arranged british final.! As it won’t be in their schedule. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The presenters of the British final were floundering badly after rain brought it to a halt, switching between each other like they were playing a game of pass the turd. This wasn't their fault, however, more likely poor direction belying lack of preparation for something which was very predictable to happen. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Gasser90 said:

What’s the betting they don’t show the re arranged british final.! As it won’t be in their schedule. 

You took the words out my mouth...Just watched it..a shambles and a farcical decision..feel for Bomber and Brennan bigtime. I can't believe people on here are slagging Tatum..I think he's a brilliant pundit and commentator, Louis is good as a sidekick for me.

Edited by chrismorton

Eurosport's coverage deteriorated even further last night where most of the ad-breaks were just filled with musical video montages instead of interesting extra content as was fanfared at the start of the season

• Like 1