British Speedway Forum

never seen a problem with nigel and kelvin always enjoy there banter and long may it continue.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Just cancelled my BT sports, bit late, found out I had been paying £7 a month for an old phone :rolleyes:, always check your bills , any £20 a month better off.

Announced at the end of the Superbikes on Eurosport that Speedway GP would be shown from April and British Speedway from May on Eurosport

Does that mean the Premier League (B) fixtures will be the only ones shown? :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Lefty said:

Does that mean the Premier League (B) fixtures will be the only ones shown? :rolleyes:

It came up on screen about 9.30  Sunday morning (I copied this from a recording freeze frame)

Back with Bikes Next Year

April --  FIM World Superbikes

April -- FIM Speedway World Grand Prix

April - Bennetts Superbikes

May -- British Speedway

• Like 2

Will the first premiership match shown live for 2022 be Belle Vue v Peterborough on May 2nd,  start this season were they ended the last .

• Like 1

Eurosport is brillaint channel you've got British Superbikes, World Superbikes, FIM Speedway Grand Prix and British Speedway. lot of bikes on Eurosport!!!, except MotoGP bit sad still on BT Sport :(

• Like 1

On 4/5/2022 at 12:55 PM, scoobydoo said:

Will the first premiership match shown live for 2022 be Belle Vue v Peterborough on May 2nd,  start this season were they ended the last .

CVS said at his club's pre-season talk-in that Wolves were featuring in the first televised match. Didn't mention opponents or venue, if I recall correctly.

• Thanks 1

I watched World Superbikes and good news British Speedway will be on eurosport on May 2nd Wolverhampton Wolves vs King's Lynn Stars, thank you so much Matt Roberts commentator on World Superbikes.

• Like 1

On 4/7/2022 at 8:29 PM, Fourentee said:

CVS said at his club's pre-season talk-in that Wolves were featuring in the first televised match. Didn't mention opponents or venue, if I recall correctly.

Wolves v Kings Lynn is the 1st Eurosport televised match of the season on bank holiday Monday May 2nd.

• Like 1

On 10/14/2021 at 9:42 AM, RS50 said:

Do they mean ALL the GPs live though?

And do they mean Eurosport UK?

On 4/5/2022 at 12:55 PM, scoobydoo said:

Possibly not as it is a midday fixture. It could be Wolves v King's Lynn.

31 minutes ago, tocha said:

Possibly not as it is a midday fixture. It could be Wolves v King's Lynn.

It is wolves. V lynn

Hope the story about Nigel Pearson passing that I've seen on FB not true. If so, people moaned about his screaming fits with Kelv but the guy loved speedway and promoted it superbly. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Panthers99 said:

Hope the story about Nigel Pearson passing that I've seen on FB not true. If so, people moaned about his screaming fits with Kelv but the guy loved speedway and promoted it superbly. 

Ive seen this too, its all over social media, really hope its fake news..