British Speedway Forum

Much prefer Eurosport to BT Sport. For a start Eurosport is cheaper and has a major advantage that you can pause/rewind/fast forward...makes it much more flexible when watching 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, kelvinht said:

Much prefer Eurosport to BT Sport. For a start Eurosport is cheaper and has a major advantage that you can pause/rewind/fast forward...makes it much more flexible when watching 

I have a BT box to watch BT sport on, and access to the BT Sport on my IPad, and I can pause/rewind/fast forward recorded sports events, obviously not live sport.

My BT contract ends Jan 2023, what I do then I have not yet decided. Speedway GP and Premiership is with Discovery+ and I have their app at half price this year, and watch MotoGP/2/3 on BT sport. But it has got costly, and something has to go. Sort of 9 months to work out the figures and decide.

Similar position bt and Discovery plus have officially announced a merger so will wait to see what options are available.

It sounds initially they will operate as two separate companies but bt will have access to Eurosport and discovery plus will have access to bt.

Will have to wait to see what the cost will be whether or not one will be cheaper than the other

Any idea if Premiership Pairs are going to be televised?

13 minutes ago, krompa said:

Any idea if Premiership Pairs are going to be televised?

Streamed on BSN

• Like 1

There is a lot of repeat coverage of Speedway on Eurosport so fair play to them...

Hopefully it will enter slowly into the psyche of those watching enough for them to decide to visit their local track...

• Like 2

Having earlier not been too impressed with Tatum as the lead commentator, think he has settled down and relaxed into and is doing a much better job. With Chris Louis they are turning into a decent partnership.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Some of these muppets on this forum take the micky out of Kelvin, Sam, Alun ( ect) podcasts) get a life.

What's ect.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, TINYS said:

What's ect.

Ectoplasm???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

Some of these muppets on this forum take the micky out of Kelvin, Sam, Alun ( ect) podcasts) get a life.

Kelvin does a fine job imo, but Ermolenko is a complete embarrassment...

9 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Kelvin does a fine job imo, but Ermolenko is a complete embarrassment...

My main point Panther is it is only weeks since Nigel passed yet people still snipe.Look i was never a fan of the modern day presentation yet all  of those named  i have total respect for all of them.With Sam we can see what a decent man he is and he is respected by everyone who is important in speedway.

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, TINYS said:

What's ect.

I think it might be short for erection :o

• Like 1

Is it time we brought a female in to the commentary team ?

Natalie Quirk was really good at her job when covering the presentation.....