British Speedway Forum
HackneyHawk

British Speedway Official Website

I'm just about to read it hope it's better then posters are saying, back in a bit 

Could have been worse I suppose but not great

Edited by bruno
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, bruno said:

I'm just about to read it hope it's better then posters are saying, back in a bit 

Could have been worse I suppose but not great

Better than Speedway GP who Phil  worked for for many years- they have said nothing.

There was a minute's silence at Wolves last night. It's an appalling 'obituary' if that's what they're dressing it up as. Sums up the standard of the writing on the whole site really.

A woefully inadequate, bordering on disrespectful 'effort'  from the BSPL site re the obituary for Philip Rising

On 8/9/2021 at 1:55 PM, iainb said:

Pretty poor wasn't it. But then the whole site is tbh.

Have you seen the "what the fans say" section? I was reading it yesterday,  It's no wonder nobody goes anymore

The piece on Mr Rising is very poor they should hang their heads in shame.

As for the "what the fans say" what's written seems to be a mix of work by a dictatorship's propaganda department & a half wit who's high on something..... 

• Like 1

Guest compost

Wow, one of the worse orbits I've ever seen.  Why did they bother ?

Like everything else done by, whatever they like to be called now, abysmal. It says everything about why it is too late to save domestic league speedway while these are the custodians. Have very little about them of worth.

I haven't been able to get onto the Speedwaygb website for the past couple of days - keeps coming up 'error'!!