British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn Stars v Peterborough Panthers 12/08/21

16 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

He can bleed what ever colour he likes. He don't fit.

It will be RR.... Unless they want a Worrall, Wright ,Allen, Rowe

RR it is then.....

1 hour ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

I know Jack Holder would be prepared to ride for the Panthers. He bleeds red and black.

Well, one out of two....

On 8/10/2021 at 8:04 PM, Bald Bloke said:

Yes you can.

Tickets sold out online, I am thinking of coming up from Ipswich but don't want a wasted journey. Its it still a1000 maximum capacity? 

52 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Tickets sold out online, I am thinking of coming up from Ipswich but don't want a wasted journey. Its it still a1000 maximum capacity? 

Keeping an eye on this as there is 2 of us considering travelling over tonight for this but want to just pay on the gate 

55 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Just got mine,no problem.

2 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

Keeping an eye on this as there is 2 of us considering travelling over tonight for this but want to just pay on the gate 

You can pay on the gate now as far as I am aware.

50 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Just got mine,no problem.

You can pay on the gate now as far as I am aware.

When I followed the link it said adult tickets sold out? 

14 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Try again,seems alright now.

1 hour ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Just got mine. The site does this sometimes. I'm not sure on the 1000 limit. But i usually buy my ticket around 6pm on the day, and never sold out, although there has been a "good" 1000 on several occasions;) . I would be gobsmacked if the tickets sold out, or they wouldn't take you money.

Yes you can pay at the gate. I know someone that pays this way for the last 2 meetings. 

There can be a fair size queue to pay on the gate if you come late. So allow for this:t:

Edited by Bald Bloke

Just got ours 1045 hours. Lokking forward to it. King's Lynn have strengthened so expect it to be close.Last heat decider.

Excellent, just got a ticket! Thanks. Bizarre for the ticket site to give out the sold out message and it may put others off attending. 

28 minutes ago, Stiltonpanther said:

Just got ours 1045 hours. Lokking forward to it. King's Lynn have strengthened so expect it to be close.Last heat decider.

I hope so. But your reserves could be the difference tonight. Looking forward to a good meeting with a good crowd.

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number.

Thanks

Panthers need Nicholls and Harris to replicate what they did in the A fixture, of they do I fancy an away win 

On 8/11/2021 at 10:48 AM, mikebv said:

And the beauty is you can both book a table for one...

KSF will just take a mirror, then his mate will be there lol.

• Haha 1

Where did it start that I'm his effing mate?...I been on here just as long as you old codgers (formally known as Lukas but my account got deleted)...Don't think we would get on anyway because I happen to think K Starmer is a complete p****.

Edited by chrismorton
  • Haha 2