British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

GP round 8 Togliatti Russia Saturday August 28th live on BT Sport

Just now, nw42 said:

More than frustrating, I've loved speedway since 1967 and have rarely missed a GP on tv, almost had enough tbh,  it's just sh1te.

I'm not sure if it's down to the modern machinery, but I don't recall it being this bad years ago. Yeah, the opening race used to be the best for track records - it was often TOO good - but the tracks seemed to settle down a lot quicker than they do now.

26 minutes ago, chunky said:

Yet again, give some juniors a bunch of laps on the track before the meeting, and you can see how much better it would have been...

Don’t think it’s going to work this time.  It’s rubbish. Same for GP Challenge and SON final in past few years. It is after all an ice speedway track, long straights and they don’t broadslide.

1 minute ago, nw42 said:

More than frustrating, I've loved speedway since 1967 and have rarely missed a GP on tv, almost had enough tbh,  it's just sh1te.

BSI should consider Uganda and Antarctica for new SGP events... just to freshen it up ya know... They already choose some weird places like Togliati and Prague where there are like 300 ppl watching speedway coutrywide...

Just now, OveFundinFan said:

Don’t think it’s going to work this time.  It’s rubbish. Same for GP Challenge and SON final in past few years. It is after all an ice speedway track, long straights and they don’t broadslide.

Obviously, some tracks are better than others, but the last few races have been a LOT better than the earlier ones, and at least they have been able to race in the second half.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Falubaz said:

BSI should consider Uganda and Antarctica for new SGP events... just to freshen it up ya know... They already choose some weird places like Togliati and Prague where there are like 300 ppl watching speedway coutrywide...

I thought Castagna wanted Patagonia. Maybe some other places with an Italian link ? Abbysinnian GP ?

Edited by iris123

Just now, iris123 said:

I thought Castagna wanted Patagonia. Maybe some other places with an Italian link ? Abbysinnian GP ?

LoL. Yeah. It would be great for the discipline!

8 minutes ago, Falubaz said:

Way better than any team u were involved with in your life

Not true sorry to say. The Poole Pirates team of 2003 would kick any POLISH TEAM. RICKARDSON, ADAMS, B PEDERSEN, L DRYML, LORAM, STEAD, LINDBACK.

Would smash your team to bits.

Enjoy your visits to Gdansk, Łódź and Gniezno! 

Zmarzlik needs 2 wins. There’s the first of them.

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Not true sorry to say. The Poole Pirates team of 2003 would kick any POLISH TEAM. RICKARDSON, ADAMS, B PEDERSEN, L DRYML, LORAM, STEAD, LINDBACK.

Would smash your team to bits.

Enjoy your visits to Gdansk, Łódź and Gniezno! 

"would" indicates "wishful thinking". Are you a palm reading Gipsy? 

Enjoy watchin Polish Speedway since yours suck.

Well you can visit some tracks in the woods.  Dudek already said bye bye. Pepe number one? :rofl:

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Well you can visit some tracks in the woods.  Dudek already said bye bye. Pepe number one? :rofl:

Tracks in the woods? I aint moving to UK dude

Edited by Falubaz

By the way 1 minute of silence for the Australian riding as Brit Woffinden. Bye Aussie. Hi Zmarzlik.

Edited by Falubaz

Now a feeder club for the big boys in the top league. Bring on the youngsters for the top clubs to use.

A small club like Grudziadz winning in the last heat must have been painful to watch. :cheers: