It was only 2 3/4 hours...

Seemed more like 3 3/4 hours lol

34 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

Will Vojens but much better?

Will it rain?

What is the meaning of life?

Just now, r8gdp said:

Seemed more like 3 3/4 hours lol

Well, they spent extra time fixing the track... B)

Already wiped this meeting off my BT recording. It went the same way as the GP Challenge last Saturday.

It was a foregone conclusion this meeting would be rubbish. 

Edited by OveFundinFan

1 hour ago, OveFundinFan said:

Already wiped this meeting off my BT recording. It went the same way as the GP Challenge last Saturday.

It was a foregone conclusion this meeting would be rubbish. 

You should complain to President Putin, he'll get it sorted for you !   

;)

Edited by jrs

2 hours ago, r8gdp said:

Just watched the recording  bloody 3 hours of my life I ll not get back. The gp series not doing it for me I don’t like the point scoring system and am losing interest.

We taped it and watched it from just after 5pm, the most significant thing I remember was when Pearson said about the GP being live from 4pm and stated perhaps some of the viewers wouldn’t have realised that and would have been watching it from the normal time of 6pm.

I thought lucky buggers, the first 12 to 16 heats were a total borefest, it was complete shyte of the first order and whoever thought we needed another track that’s impossible to pass on needs bloody sacking.

Its not difficult to understand why the Stadium was barely half full, the racing was non existent and even Tatum and Pearson struggled to big it up.

I used to spend a lot of time and money going to GP,s abroad but nothing I have seen this year tempts me to return, it’s barely watchable on BT.

The new points system isn’t helping and like others I wonder if the camera operators know what they are doing.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, r8gdp said:

Just watched the recording  bloody 3 hours of my life I ll not get back. The gp series not doing it for me I don’t like the point scoring system and am losing interest.

Total Crap GP.Points scoring system is not working for me,riders are just riding to get to semi’s and taking their chance.You can predict 6off the 8 semi finalists most GPS.Every point should count with just a couple extra for semi’s and final.Smarzlik must be laughing his head off with this Formula.

• Like 3

Load of tripe. The series needs an overhaul for next year or I can see many folk getting bored and giving up on it unfortunately. New ideas and venues required! 

Edited by Bagpuss

13 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

Biggest bore I seen for a long time.  

I give the commentators 11 out of 10 for sticking enthusiasm. Anything less and they would get the sack.

Well it disproves the theory the top riders always produce the best racing, some of the best racing at the NSS has been the Colts.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, bellevueace said:

Well it disproves the theory the top riders always produce the best racing, some of the best racing at the NSS has been the Colts.

Nothing wrong with the effort from the racers last night, they gave 100% as usual. Track was to blame.

• Like 1

My rider of the night...... got to be Anders Thomson.  He was in places he hasnt been before and looked comfortable.

• Like 1

Good on BSI for taking SGP to a new venue in Togliatti but now they have  hopefully they won't be back.

Edited by screm
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Load of tripe. The series needs an overhaul for next year or I can see many folk getting bored and giving up on it unfortunately. New ideas and venues required! 

Definitely agree with the venues.These are meant to be pretty much the best riders in the world.They need the best tracks in the world to race on and to entertain the paying public.But like many things in life,it's all about the money.

Think the points system is wrong. Score 15 points, get blown out in the semi and end up with much less? Unfair imo. 

Perhaps someone could work out what the current standings would be under points scored with last years system.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

We taped it ...

Crikey, it must've looked even worse in VHS!

Edited by Sotonian