British Speedway Forum

19 minutes ago, Lefty said:

Is it time for the other riders to go down on bended knee? "JUSTICE FOR CONNOR"

Was he ever supposed to be riding?

4 minutes ago, Grachan said:

Was he ever supposed to be riding?

Named as reserve before being booted by the BSPL. Perhaps all riders could do the parade without 1 boot on? Its sad and pathetic because they aren't brave enough to stop riders from a league meeting but still trying to throw their weight around and make a point that just doesn't need to be made.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Grachan said:

Ivan had 3 world titles in 1970. He doesn't appear in the top 3 of the New Zealand Championship in 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 - or indeed in any before that.

I'm sure he would have at least once had ridden. Maybe he was based in another country?

didn't he ride in British finals then?

he was based in Manchester 

Edited by stevehone

between Bewley, Ellis and Lawson.

and Tom Brennan should have got the call-up, 100%

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Triple.H. said:

Connor Coles not allowed to be a reserve as he rode on the IOW last week. Farcical from the BSPL

Sorry, being dense here but why does him riding on IoW last week matter?

2 minutes ago, Lioness said:

BSPL carrying out their threat maybe

58 minutes ago, Grachan said:

Ivan had 3 world titles in 1970. He doesn't appear in the top 3 of the New Zealand Championship in 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 - or indeed in any before that.

I'm sure he would have at least once had ridden. Maybe he was based in another country?

The point i was making was super tai says he has nothing to prove i think he has everything to prove to his fellow riders and more important us fans? I just hope he dont turn up with the shouty boys to really rub our noses in it  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lioness said:

It doesn't  (or it certainly shouldn't).

Its a typically spiteful, childish and totally unjustifiable action. 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Lioness said:

Because he rode on the IOW last week the BSPL have stopped him from being a meeting reserve for the British Final. 

2 minutes ago, Triple.H. said:

Because he rode on the IOW last week the BSPL have stopped him from being a meeting reserve for the British Final. 

I think the point being made is what is the reasoning behind this?

At the moment all we have is a half-explanation from one side and mass hysteria is taking hold.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, stevehone said:

BSPL carrying out their threat maybe

What threat?

17 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

The point i was making was super tai says he has nothing to prove i think he has everything to prove to his fellow riders and more important us fans? I just hope he dont turn up with the shouty boys to really rub our noses in it  

He hasn't got anything to prove at all.  The best British rider by far during the past 7 or 8 years.  Although Lambo and Bewley (to a certain extent) are slowly catching him up.

Just because he doesn't ride in the UK you have a hissy fit?  The £££'s are in Poland so that's where he's based himself.  It would be great to see him rider over here regularly, but he has decided that's not what he wants to do.  What's the problem with that?  

• Like 3